• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

i thought these rich liberals couldn't wait to pay more taxes

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Goddam 1%ers don't want to pay their fair share, even when earning a bloated $496 million. The state of New York is entitled to a tiny fraction of that money, but these freaking right-wing freeloaders don't pay their share. Those clowns just frost my ...

What? Redford? Oh, then those ******** in New York are trying to steal from a hero.

The rules don't apply to clowns like Bammy, Reid, Pelosi, Buffet, Redford, etc.

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
no. no ark.....liberals want everyone ELSE to foot the bill for everything. It's their idea to do it that way, so they get to be exempt from it. Sorta like their "fee" for brilliance.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
**** like this is why I hate Hollywood more and more each year.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
The Democrat millionaire running for governor of PA moved the headquarters of his company to Delaware where there is no corporate income tax. PA has the second or third highest state corporate income tax in the country.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
The Democrat millionaire running for governor of PA moved the headquarters of his company to Delaware where there is no corporate income tax. PA has the second or third highest state corporate income tax in the country.

And he is running on a platform that will tax the PA gas industry, because they evidently are not paying their fair share. You can't make this **** up.

ark steel

Reaction score
Why does Redford live in Utah instead of NY or CA, anyway? He isn't trying to avoid taxes, surely?

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
I thought Redford was conservative. Thought I read that on here back in the day.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
And he is running on a platform that will tax the PA gas industry, because they evidently are not paying their fair share. You can't make this **** up.
That would create jobs and lead to less dependency on government. Also people are making money and the govt isn't getting their fair share.
(Truth is, I think all the gas drilling jobs and related growth is a ******* pipe dream on the part of a lot of people and ALL the politicians who 1) see money and 2) don't want angry voters who have no jobs so they keep that hope and change dangling out there and this goes for the state and local Republicans too. The Feds will do what they can to stop any fossil fuel development anywhere, so far the only people making money on it are the farmers and farmers don't pay other people to do what my company does (farmers don't pay other people to do ANYTHING), and almost everyone employed in the drilling industry here comes from TX and OK because no one here knows how to do that. I check them in at my second job at the airport almost daily.)
PA has been near the bottom of the list when it comes to job creation and it's been that way for a LOOOONG time. The state govt is totally run by Republicans but you'd never know it because half of them are from Philly and act like Democrats.
/rant

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I thought Redford was conservative. Thought I read that on here back in the day.
He is as libtarded as one can get.

RR has lived in Utah for a long time and has an affinity for Porsches and driving very fast, which I suppose is easier to do in Utah than in L.A. Or so I've read in Car & Driver. He just doesn't want YOU to have a gas-sucking Porsche, burn fossil fuels, and cause global warming.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
RR has lived in Utah for a long time and has an affinity for Porsches and driving very fast, which I suppose is easier to do in Utah than in L.A. Or so I've read in Car & Driver. He just doesn't want YOU to have a gas-sucking Porsche, burn fossil fuels, and cause global warming.

Exactly. That is precisely what he will tell you, once he disembarks his private jet and attends a global warming panic fest.

Along with Bammy and Pelosi, who enjoy cruising with a few others in 747's to go on vacation, head home for the weekend, etc.

Me? I should not be allowed to have an SUV or carry a handgun.

Those ********? Fly in private jets, 747's with 20 passengers on board, tour in a fleet of armor-plated Suburbans, and have a coterie of armed guards.

**** them ... **** them all.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
This kind of stuff gets my blood boiling. People like this and my liberal friends who say dumb things like "I don't mind paying more in taxes if it helps people!" Oh yeah? Then don't claim any deductions. Pay extra. Sell your McMansion, move into a small condo and send the excess money into the government. Is there a one of them who pays a penny more than they are required to? Of course not. But they have no problem forcing the rest of us to do it against our wishes.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I detest Hollywood. I'd punch Matt Damon in the mouth if he ever crossed my path in a dark alley. ******* prick.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score

Comedy gold....

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Comedy gold....

It gets better. He was the state revenue secretary under the previous governor, Democrat Fast Eddie Rendell. In other words, the state's chief tax collector.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
It gets better. He was the state revenue secretary under the previous governor, Democrat Fast Eddie Rendell. In other words, the state's chief tax collector.

Unfortunately, he will likely be our next governor.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Unfortunately, he will likely be our next governor.
It depends. As the Guv'ner pointed out last week at our county GOP picnic, he has been behind in the early polls in every election he's been in but has never lost an election for anything. As I keep saying, his main problem is the RINOs out in eastern PA who keep him from getting things done.
Mr. and Mrs. Burgundy meet the governor:

Gov_Corbett.jpg

Up close and in person he is extremely nice and looks even more like Leslie Neilsen than he does in photos. He has been running some killer good commercials. He is a Pittsburgh guy. I've told people that he needs to run a commercial where he says "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."
/shameless name dropping

Last edited:

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I detest Hollywood. I'd punch Matt Damon in the mouth if he ever crossed my path in a dark alley. ******* prick.

Pfffftttt...Jason Bourne would kick your ***, gut you like a fish, and use your skin as his toilet paper.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
It depends. As the Guv'ner pointed out last week at our county GOP picnic, he has been behind in the early polls in every election he's been in but has never lost an election for anything. As I keep saying, his main problem is the RINOs out in eastern PA who keep him from getting things done.
Mr. and Mrs. Burgundy meet the governor:

View attachment 397

Up close and in person he is extremely nice and looks even more like Leslie Neilsen than he does in photos. He has been running some killer good commercials. He is a Pittsburgh guy. I've told people that he needs to run a commercial where he says "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."
/shameless name dropping

I will vote for him. Unfortunately between the (completely fallacious) Penn State stuff and how much he is hated by the teachers and public sector unions, it is a done deal in my opinion.