• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was told this would never happen, Part 77823-B

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
These scum bags are welcomed into your child's classroom regularly.

We said on this board years and years and years ago it would come to this.

We said they would normalize pedophilia. It's happening. Right now, in front of our eyes. They are trying to redefine it so it doesn't sound so bad...child love, child adoration, whatever.

They have already normalized 64 genders. Made the world accept you can be a hippo or a cat.

My next prediction...they will argue rape is normal and women should accept it....

And women will accept it. Just as they accepted transgenders...then simultaneously willingly let men enter women's sports. Which destroyed....women in sports.

Ya can't make it up.

We said they would normalize pedophilia. It's happening. Right now, in front of our eyes. They are trying to redefine it so it doesn't sound so bad...child love, child adoration, whatever.

They have already normalized 64 genders. Made the world accept you can be a hippo or a cat.

My next prediction...they will argue rape is normal and women should accept it....

And women will accept it. Just as they accepted transgenders...then simultaneously willingly let men enter women's sports. Which destroyed....women in sports.

Ya can't make it up.
That’s the crazy part to me. I get **** on all the time by my wife, bc I’m the husband and I’m a man. It’s all good but yeah. She is a powerful women to my point, but when I try and talk about this **** she brushed it off - ehh whatever. Whatever?!? ***** if I was doing this shot my nutts be in a ringger

Liberals presume we don't remember. I was involved in THIS VERY DEBATE about 10 years ago with Floggy. He said he supported gay marriage. I said I did not really care (didn't and still don't), but said that leftists never stop.

THEY.
NEVER.
EVER.
EVER.
STOP.

I said that once libbies got their gay marriage, they move on to the next thing. I said gay marriage would be a good firewall and opined that their next target was going to be pedophilia. Floggy laughed at that possibility, said that my analysis was puerile. (He didn't use big words but that was his premise.)

You remember that, Floggy? I do.

Liberals presume we don't remember. I was involved in THIS VERY DEBATE about 10 years ago with Floggy. He said he supported gay marriage. I said I did not really care (didn't and still don't), but said that leftists never stop.

THEY.
NEVER.
EVER.
EVER.
STOP.

I said that once libbies got their gay marriage, they move on to the next thing. I said gay marriage would be a good firewall and opined that their next target was going to be pedophilia. Floggy laughed at that possibility, said that my analysis was puerile. (He didn't use big words but that was his premise.)

Same. I told some friends at church years ago that gay marriage would be real. I was not agreed with. Recently I told friends that pedo crap would be legitimate soon. Same response.

Once the restraints are gone - as they are now - everything goes.

Yes. Everything goes these a days.

Same. I told some friends at church years ago that gay marriage would be real. I was not agreed with. Recently I told friends that pedo crap would be legitimate soon. Same response.

Once the restraints are gone - as they are now - everything goes.
Remember that Canadian truckers and the My Pillow guy had their banks accounts shut off but not Jeffrey Epstein, who BTW did not kill himself.

My daughter is in high school. I am absolutely hoping to hell she comes home and tells me somebody identifies as a cat and they have to address as such. My daughter is highly allergic to cats and cat dander. Just imagining how that would play out and being told that person isn't actually a cat.

THEY.
NEVER.
EVER.
EVER.
STOP.

shortbus be window lickin'

My daughter is in high school. I am absolutely hoping to hell she comes home and tells me somebody identifies as a cat and they have to address as such. My daughter is highly allergic to cats and cat dander. Just imagining how that would play out and being told that person isn't actually a cat.
That's the fun part of Liberalism. They segregate people into special interest groups and occasionally those interests conflict with each other.
Right now the gays aren't happy that the trans people carry more swag and (some) blacks aren't happy that they're outranked by illegal immigrants, on the other hand in the Labor vs. Greenie debate it's pretty clear that the Greenies have won.

That's the fun part of Liberalism. They segregate people into special interest groups and occasionally those interests conflict with each other.
Right now the gays aren't happy that the trans people carry more swag and (some) blacks aren't happy that they're outranked by illegal immigrants, on the other hand in the Labor vs. Greenie debate it's pretty clear that the Greenies have won.
whoever communicates better thru SM, which becomes mainsteam, seems to be "winning" because they certainly carry more infkuence in the moment.....but I remain hopeful that the large majority of folks in the middle of society, largely without a voice for some time, wiil soon be heard.

whoever communicates better thru SM, which becomes mainsteam, seems to be "winning" because they certainly carry more infkuence in the moment.....but I remain hopeful that the large majority of folks in the middle of society, largely without a voice for some time, wiil soon be heard.
Frankly I think the majority of Americans don't even use Twitter.