• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If I were in charge, they would know that waterboarding is how we baptize terrorists

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
If she were in charge, terrorists would fear this Republic.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
If I were in charge I would end the wars that are propagating more terrorists than ever.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
She annoys me more and more all the time.

Enhanced interrogation is a last resort, something done to save lives in time of war, it's not a punchline. She's just propagating the stereotype of conservatives as knuckle dragging sadists who gleefully torture people for fun. We need somebody who understands and communicates the seriousness of issues like this. I'm weary of conservatives playing right into liberals hands with over the top rhetoric like this.

Plus her voice just grates on me.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

ark steel

Reaction score
If I were in charge I would end the wars that are propagating more terrorists than ever.

I believe that the terrorists will be terrorists regardless of whether we conduct wars that 'propagate' them.

Regardless of our differences in that belief, I would conduct such wars/military actions as necessary in a manner that made sure that they were finished quickly and efficiently rather than conducted based upon political expediency. I wouldn't handcuff our troops with ridiculous Rules of Engagement that ensure a failed mission.

Any new terrorists that were propogated would be certain that if they chose to follow that ideology against America or its allies would have short and unfruitful lives and those lives would be ended in such a way that they are unlikely to find 72 virgins afterwards.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I believe that the terrorists will be terrorists regardless of whether we conduct wars that 'propagate' them.

Regardless of our differences in that belief, I would conduct such wars/military actions as necessary in a manner that made sure that they were finished quickly and efficiently rather than conducted based upon political expediency. I wouldn't handcuff our troops with ridiculous Rules of Engagement that ensure a failed mission.

Any new terrorists that were propogated would be certain that if they chose to follow that ideology against America or its allies would have short and unfruitful lives and those lives would be ended in such a way that they are unlikely to find 72 virgins afterwards.

Kick dead pigs into their graves, or at least a slice of bacon, and film it.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Strike swift, strike sure, strike hard. Repeat untill the message is received and heeded.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score

That sounds good Ark. But it all has to start with an Non interventionist foreign policy.