• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If you were unsure about the future of the United States

Keep. Moving. The. Flag.

BLM. Alphabet soup. Ukraine. Palestine. Who wants to be next for the sheep to follow, to bow to without a mind of thought? There will be a new.

I thought the same thing when I saw this being covered yesterday.

This isn't a small problem. The cancer has spread. It's Stage 4.5. MILLIONS of 'OUR' citizens have been infected with the rot intentionally sown in our society via the Communist manifesto. We are rotting as Rome did.

There's no going back. See everything that has happened since Oct 7.

I weep for my kids and their kids.

I thought the same thing when I saw this being covered yesterday.

This isn't a small problem. The cancer has spread. It's Stage 4.5. MILLIONS of 'OUR' citizens have been infected with the rot intentionally sown in our society via the Communist manifesto. We are rotting as Rome did.

There's no going back. See everything that has happened since Oct 7.

I weep for my kids and their kids.
This is what happens when you do not learn from history. Sometimes you can only learn by going through it yourself. Well, those who are helping tear things down, will be getting a rude awakening. Yet, don’t expect them to admit their errors.

Single parents don't have time to find out what their kids learn at school. Easy brainwashing. And if a parent shows up at a school board meeting they are a domestic terrorist. See how communism works?

It starts at the top. Biden, Kerry, stupid people.

Lets be clear, they're not stupid people, they're moving chess pieces around to suit their agendas and they give **** all about any of us pee ons.
Those pulling the strings and enriching themselves in the process are certainly not stupid, it's the lemmings that follow. Control education and the media, control the masses.

This is small potatoes...

Wait until a major terrorist attack happens in the U.S. and people celebrate or justify it.........in our own country.

Yep---I believe we will see it with our own eyes and ears.....tragically.

Wait until a major terrorist attack happens in the U.S. and people celebrate or justify it.........in our own country.

It was already done in Detroit on 9/11, but it's more wide spread now.

I'm afraid you are right.

I had hope but these past few months have changed my outlook

I agree. It’s gonna happen eventually

I have been saying it for years. This nation has fallen off the cliff, we just haven't hit bottom yet.

I feel like the next 5 years or so will be more than most can handle.

there is a way, the problem is we are a country full of ******* and cunts that won't group together and fight for our freedoms again.

there is a way, the problem is we are a country full of ******* and cunts that won't group together and fight for our freedoms again.
Correct. Too worried they’ll lose that shiny new truck or the job they hate and ***** about every day.

Everyone waiting for someone to save them. No one is coming.

Until people look in the mirror and decide that this country and the principles it was founded on are worth sacrificing for, we can expect this to only get worse. No one is afraid of consequences because there are none. That has to change.

Correct. Too worried they’ll lose that shiny new truck or the job they hate and ***** about every day.

Everyone waiting for someone to save them. No one is coming.

Until people look in the mirror and decide that this country and the principles it was founded on are worth sacrificing for, we can expect this to only get worse. No one is afraid of consequences because there are none. That has to change.
There really isn’t any consequences at all. Criminals are thrown back on the street in just days and become repeat offenders and the cycle goes on and on. Society is at rock bottom.

This breeds a certain culture within people.