• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

IG Horowitz recommends Comey be prosecuted for violation of Espionage Act and lying.

stevielee

Reaction score
Just saw this on Hannity. This is all we need to know about equal justice in this country. Past time we start to take matters into our own hands. Our forefathers would think we're a bunch of *******. I'm sick of just wait it's coming... it's coming.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

There are more issues here besides lying. Barr must be looking at something bigger. Plus he is declining right now. He maybe building a different case against Comey. I'm speculating but this is what I've heard from the grapevine.

There are more issues here besides lying. Barr must be looking at something bigger. Plus he is declining right now. He maybe building a different case against Comey. I'm speculating but this is what I've heard from the grapevine.

This is exactly right. He can still prosecute him for this. There are bigger things in play right now like the fact that he signed off on the first fraudulent FISA application.

Yet how many people are in jail right now from that joke of a Russia collusion conspiracy for just lying. These people should not be walking around free and doing book tours on the lame stream media, they should at the very least be in an orange jumpsuit and at worst on the end of a rope. Sick of the double standards and running out of patience. Just wait... just wait. Seems like I've been hearing that for quite a while now, but yet nothing has happened

It will be a cold day in hell before any of the big swamp creatures go to prison, no matter what they did.

Yeah I hate to be cynical like this as well but that's what politics does to you. I'll believe it when I see it.

Maybe they will use Comey to build bigger cases. Comey is a spineless career bureaucrat and his reputation as Mr Virtuous is his most cherished possession. Get this guy in a room and he'll squeal

I'm not sold on Barr as a swamp drainer. I don't think anything will come of it.

I think most people already know or have a good idea of what went down, but there is no way the DOJ or any other government entity lets this out of the bag officially. It would be catastrophic. Quite possibly the end of the republic. No one is going to be outed, officially or unofficially, and no one is going to jail.

It will be a cold day in hell before any of the big swamp creatures go to prison, no matter what they did.

Plus Democrats would become outraged if indictments start rolling in. If this was corruption that was anti Hillary and Republican influenced, they'd be going to jail and we on the right would sit back an accept it like adults.

There's one set of rules for the rulers and another set of rules for the rest of us. That's been pretty clear. It's also pretty clear the lefto democommies wish to rule absolutely. The last 8 years prior to Trump left them batshit crazy with a lust for power&control

I am beginning to wonder whether Barr flipped Comey, and he is now singing like a PIP(Gladys Knight).

Don't know much about law. I'll leave that to Steeltime and the other experts, but the head of Judicial Watch( Tom Fitton I believe) seemed pretty pissed that they weren't prosecuting this, said it didn't make any sense.

Message boards are the only place these ******** will get called out. Sorry folks, the swamp has not been drained yet. Business as usual. We'll see if things change when The Donald gets a second term. I think he will have bigger fish to fry and will not be looking back on this ****. They will all skate.

Message boards are the only place these ******** will get called out. Sorry folks, the swamp has not been drained yet. Business as usual. We'll see if things change when The Donald gets a second term. I think he will have bigger fish to fry and will not be looking back on this ****. They will all skate.
Yeah, the thing that pisses me off most is that there at least five people in jail for not doing( for the most part) anyting wrong and who've had their lives completely ruined by a complete hoax of Russian bullshit and yet this sack of **** like Comey and Brennan and Clapper and on and on and on can walk free and do book tours and profit off their lies and treason just makes me want to..... 6 weeks till we kick the Patriots ***