• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ILBers intensity---------- been missing this for a long time

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Queen is the KING. He has been very intense and trash talking a lot. He said he was going to play the villain role and is filling that role very well.

Great read article and can be fgound here on the home page steelernation.com

I'm excited to get back to STEELERS football. Kahn and Wiedl are making this team tough again, look at the last two drafts & off-seasons.

EXCITED I AM

Salute the nation

I think Omar & Andy killed it last season with the MLB group they brought in...they all just got injured during the course of the year, unfortunately. Freaky amount of injuries to one position group that likely will not repeat itself this season.

That said...bring on Queen and Wilson!

Queen is the KING. He has been very intense and trash talking a lot. He said he was going to play the villain role and is filling that role very well.

Great read article and can be fgound here on the home page steelernation.com

I'm excited to get back to STEELERS football. Kahn and Wiedl are making this team tough again, look at the last two drafts & off-seasons.

EXCITED I AM

Salute the nation

"Missing that for a long time" indeed DIC.!! Queen is who we've been looking for.

Every time we had LB that presented himself as the badass that he was, we were great.
In the 70's it was Lambert.
During the mediocre 80's there was no one that I can recall.
Then it was Lloyd, then Porter.
During the mostly mediocre Tomlin era it was no one.