• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'm pretty sure I said this on SN

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
But, the dems already had the vote stolen, will not insanely raise prices on the middle class, and go after guns hard.

Buckle up. This should be fun.

They will continue to do this until people stop them. Mail in voting is a major problem for election cheating

They will continue to do this until people stop them. Mail in voting is a major problem for election cheating
I don't know...I was under the impression mail in voting helps election cheating, not is a major problem for election cheating.

I don't know...I was under the impression mail in voting helps election cheating, not is a major problem for election cheating.

Mail-in ballots sent by actual legitimate voters are not the problem. The problem exists because mail-in ballots are a means to cheat. (D)'s have a record of registered voters, know who among those voters has died, and can request a ballot. How often does this happen? This often:

Why would the Michigan SOS fight to keep dead voters on the voting rolls if it was not a big issue?

Once you have the ballot, simply fill it in and send it.

Not cleaning voter rolls to remove the dead or those who moved has ALWAYS been the fight by (D) "voter activists." That was the fight in Georgia's voter laws, and is the fight in basically every state that wants to improve the integrity of the voter rolls.

So why exactly are (D)'s so adamant about not purging voter rolls of those who are dead or moved or haven't voted for 15 years? Seriously, if a legitimate voter finds himself removed from the voting roll by mistake, he can fix the problem by registering in a process that takes about 15 minutes.

So why the vicious opposition to steps to clean the voting rolls? Because the dead and dormant are the ballots (D) campaigns harvest, complete and send in. That's it.

Last edited:
Again, as soon as conservatives use the same methods to grossly rig vote counts, it will stop. Of course, THOSE votes will absolutely be tracked down and a HUGE vote fraud investigation will move forward.

Mail-in ballots sent by actual legitimate voters are not the problem. The problem exists because mail-in ballots are a means to cheat. (D)'s have a record of registered voters, know who among those voters has died, and can request a ballot. How often does this happen? This often:

Why would the Michigan SOS fight to keep dead voters on the voting rolls if it was not a big issue?

Not cleaning voter rolls to remove the dead or those who moved has ALWAYS been the fight by (D) "voter activists." That was the fight in Georgia's voter laws, and is the fight in basically every state that wants to improve the integrity of the voter rolls.

So why exactly are (D)'s so adamant about not purging voter rolls of those who are dead or moved or haven't voted for 15 years? Seriously, if a legitimate voter finds himself removed from the voting roll by mistake, he can fix the problem by registering in a process that takes about 15 minutes.

So why the vicious opposition to steps to clean the voting rolls? Because the dead and dormant are the ballots (D) campaigns harvest, complete and send in. That's it.
Yep.

Agree, mail-in ballots are not the problem. The problem is the mail-in ballots that don't arrive by mail.

But, the dems already had the vote stolen, will not insanely raise prices on the middle class, and go after guns hard.

Buckle up. This should be fun.

You said this and many other things that came to fruition a long time ago. You were definitely ahead of the curve. People I knew were saying there was gonna be a big "red wave" coming - when it doesn't really matter with our current voting system (nightmare).

You said this and many other things that came to fruition a long time ago. You were definitely ahead of the curve. People I knew were saying there was gonna be a big "red wave" coming - when it doesn't really matter with our current voting system (nightmare).
Tnx. I truly wish that I was wrong here.