• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

****-in-Chief

bomma1.jpg

just sayin....

rHKrSSx.jpg

Obama is as gay as he is black. For a supposedly straight person, his passion for the "rights" of only 2% of an irrelevant segment of the population is odd let alone unprecedented.

He has brought up gay "rights" during university commencement speeches, spoke of gay rights during speeches in Germany and Kenya, spoke of gay rights in his presidential inauguration speech.
He never flip flopped his view on marriage...in 2008 his claim supporting traditional marriage was a lie. The idea of gay marriage then would have made him less electable.

His gay record timeline his first 4 years...

https://my.barackobama.com/page/share/progress-for-lgbt-americans

Last edited:
Obama is as gay as he is black. For a supposedly straight person, his passion for the "rights" of only 2% of an irrelevant segment of the population is odd let alone unprecedented.

I dunno, I thought all Liberals were like that. :***:

I don't even care as long as his time is done.... Think about the **** he's done to the country.... Gay, straight, black or white he's the ******* destroyer

I don't even care as long as his time is done.... Think about the **** he's done to the country.... Gay, straight, black or white he's the ******* destroyer
Quit sugar coating it and tell us how you really feel.
Oh, and you're a racist.

He has brought up gay "rights" during university commencement speeches, spoke of gay rights during speeches in Germany and Kenya, spoke of gay rights in his presidential inauguration speech.
He never flip flopped his view on marriage...in 2008 his claim supporting traditional marriage was a lie. The idea of gay marriage then would have made him less electable.

His gay record timeline his first 4 years...

https://my.barackobama.com/page/share/progress-for-lgbt-americans

That's massive gayness.

I think history will not be kind to this man. And he deserves it.
Like Rod said, the damage is done. Time to move on.

I think history will not be kind to this man. And he deserves it.
Like Rod said, the damage is done. Time to move on.

These next 18 months cannot move fast enough,