• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Injuries

mdk2

Reaction score
Minkah broke his left hand. It wasn’t said when it occurred(Tomlin conveniently left that out). I guarantee you it happened on Cardinals last drive in meaningless time. TJ limped off the field about 3 times and Tomlin was still running him out there with 4 minutes left. I mean how stupid can you possibly be? I’m so sick of Tomlin never being held accountable for anything that isn’t good for his stock. His stock is all time low and the media is still calling him coach of the year. That’s just bizarre and should be called a conspiracy at this point.

Minkah broke his left hand. It wasn’t said when it occurred(Tomlin conveniently left that out). I guarantee you it happened on Cardinals last drive in meaningless time. TJ limped off the field about 3 times and Tomlin was still running him out there with 4 minutes left. I mean how stupid can you possibly be? I’m so sick of Tomlin never being held accountable for anything that isn’t good for his stock. His stock is all time low and the media is still calling him coach of the year. That’s just bizarre and should be called a conspiracy at this point.
Update. Minkah broke it in the 1st half and had it casted up. Everything else still holds true.

The 'media' continue to report that Derrick Chauvin killed george floyd. Why does their Tomlin narrative surprise you?
I mean he was convicted by a jury of his peers. That's as American as it gets. But, I'd say the first part should be kept in the politics section, eh

A 3rd world banana republic sham court if ever there was one.

Absorb... https://www.thefallofminneapolis.com/ ...

Sure, and OJ didn't kill his ex-wife, Santa will come down the chimney bringing toys, elves and fairies exist and Bigfoot was seen driving through the Fort Pitt tunnel.
But, I'll leave this thread to you guys since it has taken a turn to the political.

I mean he was convicted by a jury of his peers. That's as American as it gets. But, I'd say the first part should be kept in the politics section, eh

Sure, and OJ didn't kill his ex-wife, Santa will come down the chimney bringing toys, elves and fairies exist and Bigfoot was seen driving through the Fort Pitt tunnel.
But, I'll leave this thread to you guys since it has taken a turn to the political.
Fentanyl is a *****. Especially when someone swallows enough to kill someone 10x over.

What's the deal with the ILBs? We finally get the position fixed with three solid players and they all got hurt this year.

Injuries or not, it has been evident for some time that this team is going nowhere.

Fan view of the Pickett injury. Oddly enough, Pickett will throw to Austin 10 out of 10 times if the ball is on the 40-yard line. Wide open for a TD and he doesn't even look his way.

Fan view of the Pickett injury. Oddly enough, Pickett will throw to Austin 10 out of 10 times if the ball is on the 40-yard line. Wide open for a TD and he doesn't even look his way.

To be fair on this, god knows I’m sick defending him. He went right, stayed right as the PR was already there in his face. He couldn’t look left.

Ahh I feel dirty defending him.

To be fair on this, god knows I’m sick defending him. He went right, stayed right as the PR was already there in his face. He couldn’t look left.

I was just saying during the normal course of the game, this is almost always his primary target. On this particular play it wasn't at all.

That one seemed to be just one damn unlucky playcall. Honestly.

First, the LBers and Safeties have brackets coverage. So the middle 2 are taken away immediately with 5 defenders! Do i like that play call? Yes i do. At least this wasn't a Canada special where you are throwing up a rebound and counting on Pickens to get a PI or make a circus catch. Also, it's running a guy right in behind a first guy in the middle of the field. That can create pockets in coverage. Not a bad scheme at all. The OC and QB are not at fault - it was just the perfect D call there. It happens.

Some might be tempted to say that Pickett didn't see Austin in the flat flying to the pilon. Pickett didn't see him. But even if he had threw a laser & in stride there, then the outside DB would have passed off Robinson and charged to make a play on Austin. That throw woulda had to have some serious zip on it because in the flat near the endzone like that, it is SO dangerous to throw that one.

GAjX9STWwAA_rWy