• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Interesting banker suicide conspiracy theory

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Three bankers in New York, London and Siena, Italy, died within 17 months of each other in 2013-14 in what authorities deemed a series of unrelated suicides. But in each case, the victim had a connection to a burgeoning global banking scandal, leaving more questions than answers as to the circumstances surrounding their deaths.
The March 6, 2013, death of David Rossi — a 51-year-old communications director at Monte dei Paschi di Siena, the world’s oldest bank — came as the institution teetered on the brink of collapse.

Rossi was found dead in an alleyway beneath his third-floor office window in the 14th-century palazzo that served as the bank’s headquarters.

A devastating security video shows Rossi landing on the pavement on his back, facing the building — an odd position more likely to occur when a body is pushed from a window.

Gets creepy..

The footage shows the three-story fall didn’t kill Rossi instantly. For almost 20 minutes, the banker lay on the dimly lit cobblestones, occasionally moving an arm and leg.
As he lay dying, two murky figures appear. Two men appear and one walks over to gaze at the banker. He offers no aid or comfort and doesn’t call for help before turning around and calmly walking out of the alley.

from - http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/why-are-so-many-bankers-committing-suicide/

Who knows. Maybe something shady is going on

I heard that these bankers flew planes into the WTC.

I love it when people search the world for completely unrelated events and try to connect them.

Let's see...a banker committed suicide. Bet I can find 2 other people somehow related to the banking industry who also who committed suicide in a relatively recent period of time. Voila! Conspiracy.

Just like...one homeopathic quack is about to get arrested and go to jail and shoots himself...another's husband kills her for the insurance money...another dies of completely natural causes...three people in the same profession who all died...THEY MUST BE LINKED!

Prince died of a drug overdose...Whitney Houston died of a drug overdose...Micheal Jackson died of a drug overdose. Three African American artists who all died of drug overdoses in midlife. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

This is fun...

I love it when people search the world for completely unrelated events and try to connect them.

Let's see...a banker committed suicide. Bet I can find 2 other people somehow related to the banking industry who also who committed suicide in a relatively recent period of time. Voila! Conspiracy.

Just like...one homeopathic quack is about to get arrested and go to jail and shoots himself...another's husband kills her for the insurance money...another dies of completely natural causes...three people in the same profession who all died...THEY MUST BE LINKED!
For the record, the count of dead bankers under unusual circumstances is up over 70. Here is another interesting article. Very conspiratorial, but just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they aren't after you..
A Denver banker that supposedly shot himself 8 times in his head and torso with a nail gun, the infectious disease scientist who was stabbed 196 times, 3 investigative journalists who all work in explosive areas die within 24 hours…the list goes on and on
- http://www.secretsofthefed.com/dead...-within-24-hours-3-investigative-journalists/

You're embarrassing yourself again. You listed a scenario where 3 people may die in the same profession. Real cute. Now, while trying not to be a condensending *** hole, explain how 71 have died in suspicious manners.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/12/astonishing-list-of-71-top-bankers-dead.html

And these aren't just "bankers." They are all people in high Wall St./investment gigs.

Last edited:
For the record, the count of dead bankers under unusual circumstances is up over 70. Here is another interesting article. Very conspiratorial, but just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean they aren't after you..
- http://www.secretsofthefed.com/dead...-within-24-hours-3-investigative-journalists/

OH! So now it's scientists bankers AND journalists! Like a couple hundred of them! Wow! I bet a bunch of pharmacists, dentists, taxi drivers and janitors died within that same time period. Some of them probably under unusual circumstances! It's a massive conspiracy I tell you..