• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Interesting tally of Vegas Vs Steelers win loss outcomes.

I think the team is better. The schedule is tougher and the line is about right to get action which is always what Vegas wants.
Makes sense lure them in. The tougher schedule might change a long the way. As some of these teams might not be as strong as they are anticipating.

I think the team is better. The schedule is tougher and the line is about right to get action which is always what Vegas wants.
At least the schedule is toughest later in the season when the rookies have 8-9 games under their belt.

That's certainly a positive with having such a young influx of talent.

Looking at it by not letting my feelings get in the way I look at it as a growing season.
New QB whomever that ends up being, a couple new OL rookies at that, lots of new faces at WR, new offense, some new faces on defense, some new coaches. A learning and growing season for me!
Tough schedule and factor in the annual loses to teams you think we should beat but we don’t.
I want to set my expectations lower than usual because of what I mentioned and go with a seven or eight win season.
Should position us nicely for the draft to improve the WR and CB and DL rooms.
Hopefully young Justin can learn plenty this off season and maybe be back for an encore and be ready to assume the reigns.
7-8 win season means this non losing season stigma is finally over and maybe it gets the entire organization focused on what’s important, wining SBs again.
If neither QB is the answer then maybe we can address it in the draft or FA once again.
If my expectations are exceeded and we make the playoffs and win a game, I will be happy and rightfully celebrate.
Just don’t want to set my sights too high to be disappointed yet again.

Makes sense lure them in. The tougher schedule might change a long the way. As some of these teams might not be as strong as they are anticipating.

Add in that we may get tougher and tougher as the season wears on.

Going back to our roots will definitely be a “beat the shitz outA ya” and then beat you on the score board too.

Vegas is in the business of making money. The LINE is designed to make money, it is not just some guess. If enough $$$mulah$$$ is wagered, then the game manipulations will come into play. Everything about Vegas (& the NFL) is about money, so there is minimal guess work that ends in Vegas’ favor.

EDIT: Keep in mind that Vegas will lose enough to keep the betting going. KindA like the O’l river boat gambling… everybody knew they were cheating, but still wagered for the chance of hitting it big.

Salute the nation

Last edited: