• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Iranians are rising up...

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
...against the terrorist leadership of Iran. Trump hit them with sanctions and now they are calling for a regime change. If that happens it would be a huge step towards world peace.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/08/07/iran-crowds-reportedly-chant-death-to-dictator-as-us-sanctions-increase-economic-unrest.html

Days of unprecedented protests aimed at Iran's sluggish economy along with "biting" sanctions imposed by President Trump are ramping up pressure Tuesday on the Islamic Republic's ruling class and causing many analysts to wonder if regime change could be on the horizon.

Videos circulating on social media purportedly taken from inside Iran show thousands of protesters marching through the streets. In one video, crowds leaving a soccer match are heard yelling "death to the dictator! Death to Khamenei! Death to Rouhani!" and "Islamic regime must get lost!” according to a translation tweeted by a Middle East analyst.

Trump on Tuesday added he is “asking for WORLD PEACE, nothing less!”

I have a friend who's from Iran. According to him there are a lot of unhappy people living there.

I have a friend who's from Iran. According to him there are a lot of unhappy people living there.

There are ALWAYS a lot of unhappy people in countries run by dictators, they normally just bend over and take it though.

When your country is an undemocratic theocracy that will happen.

I highly suggest following Iranwire on Twitter. Excellent coverage of the protests in the streets, gov't persecution of intellectuals and dissenters, etc. Its much worse that the U.S. media reports, and I think its prime time for a revolution there. Won't be long now.