• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Is Your Hate, Faith Based?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
It seems like everyone on here hates something and a few seem to hate everything.
I was curious if you think you get your hate from your religious practices or who or
what you'd attribute it too? Just curious.

My religious practices as well as my parents emphasized defeating hate and not
not letting it get the best of me.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
I only hate ********* that go on internet forums just to stir **** up. Your parents failed miserably.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I attribute it to the Muslims. Their faith and religious practices tell them to hate and kill me. And you too BTW. Infidel.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Typical liberal equating disagreement with hate. (Or racism.)

But to answer your question, I was raised in the Catholic Church and was taught to love everyone, even sinners and enemies. Jesus provided this example hundreds of times, defending a prostitute and even forgiving a criminal while on the cross. I can hate actions without hating people.

Now, of course people who do things like slaughtering or torturing innocent children, it's a challenge not to hate them.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
I hate that my favorite number, 21, is attached to a nickname for a ******** like you that starts threads like this.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
21, is your stupidity idiot-based? Genetic? A product of interbreeding? The unfortunate result of a terrible education? Or all of the above?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate everyone.
but I have a depth of hate unchallenged for those of radical muslim following.

and, no, i do not attend a church other than that of the US of A.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I hate metal ice cube trays and I hate that God said "thou shalt not kill" 'cause I sure would like to blow up my metal ice cube trays with Tannerite so yes religion is the reason that I hate.

run on sentence intentional.

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score
Since I have no "faith" my hate would be faithless too. I do not hate on the basis of sex, color or creed. Hate must be earned, and once earned spent freely.

BTW try licking the metal ice cube trays, it will help you hate them more clearly.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't discriminate. I hate everyone and everything.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't discriminate. I hate everyone and everything.

I think the question was, did you learn that in church? I know I sat many an hour in church being taught to hate everyone and everything. (eyeroll)

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
but I have a depth of hate unchallenged for those of radical muslim following.
I think the question was, did you learn that in church? I know I sat many an hour in church being taught to hate everyone and everything. (eyeroll)
The preacher at my church doesn't tell me to kill the people in the other church down the street because they are a different religion.
Point being that 21, like almost all Libtards, fails to see the real haters and religious nutjobs. /preaching to the choir, so to speak.

Last edited:

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score

I went to Reverend Wright's church, so yes, I did learn it there. ;)

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
It seems like everyone on here hates something and a few seem to hate everything. I was curious if you think you get your hate from your religious practices or who or
what you'd attribute it too? Just curious.

My religious practices as well as my parents emphasized defeating hate and not not letting it get the best of me.

Your ilk confuse the term "hate" with disagreement, both tactically as propaganda, and ignorantly as individuals too mentally lazy to understand its meaning. To legitimately say that "It seems like everyone on here hates..." would suggest that those you accuse of hate use that term in their comments, whereas "it seems" that you and yours use the term in these pages for lack of better word choices. In my observation, nobody but what has been described as "low information" folk use that term. Its a puerile and visceral expression used by folk that struggle to express coherent thought.

I myself, and I've said this many times, hate only terrorists and those that support them in any way. And yes, that hatred descends form "religious practices". Theirs.

How does your religion "defeat hate"? Just curious.

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatred

The Wiki definition of hate is pretty accurate and seems more representative of some of the feelings here, rather
than mere disagreement.

I'm a Christian, I was taught to defeat hate thru prayer. Particularly for those who hate and those that are hated.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatred

The Wiki definition of hate is pretty accurate and seems more representative of some of the feelings here, rather
than mere disagreement.

I'm a Christian, I was taught to defeat hate thru prayer. Particularly for those who hate and those that are hated.

What is your understanding of "hate" in Luke 14:26?

ark steel

Reaction score

If I were perfect, I wouldn't need Christ. Doesn't mean that I can do anything I want, but I don't feel too bad about the part of me that hates certain things; wife/child abusers, rapists, pedophiles, murderers, terrorists, etc. It is probably safe to say that I have a disposition towards violence where these things are concerned.

I don't think anyone at church had to tell me to hate those people. I do remember something like "hate the sin, love the sinner". The last part didn't take where these kinds of trash are concerned.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
My hatred of clowns is logic based.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
My hate is not faith based. Thanks for asking. Your question, however, is a thinly veiled insult at both people here, and well as Christianity.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Go to a Muslim message board, ask the same questions, and let us know how it works out.

I'll save him some time. If a non-muslim does something considered terrible, then they should be beheaded(or some other harsh penalty).
If a muslim does something terrible, well let Allah be the judge.