• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ISIS beheads another one

Spike

Reaction score
2539B12D00000578-0-image-a-5_1422735970482.jpg

'We have an entire army thirsty for your blood': ISIS releases new video appearing to show Jihadi John beheading second Japanese hostage

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...aiming-beheading-second-Japanese-hostage.html

----------------------------

It's a Holy War!

That's what the dirty Japs get for invading Muslim holy land.

We should give the Japs The Bomb and let them in on the same enrichment centrifuges that the Iranians got in their deal

I trust them

I'm pretty sure they do not want to **** with the tech-savvy japs. **** will get awfully ****** up in Turdistan.

I love that the Jordanian govt basically told those ******* that if they kill Jordan's fighter pilot taken hostage a few weeks ago, then they will summarily execute every single ISIS prisoner that they have in custody. DO IT!!! slaughter those diseased animals!

Where's Obama?

Obama-620x362.jpg

Obama%20Golf%20Dum%20Major%20pose.jpg

Bammy working on containing the murderous psychopaths that he basically allowed to flourish.

Where are the Japanese Ninjas?

Behead the beheaders.

I demand entertainment.

images

The japs have gone soft,just like the germans.

One of my favorite WW2 stories came from an Australian urban myth(or fact, we may never know) The Japanese captured some Australians and sent a package to their command with the right earlobes of the captives inside with a "this is what is in store for you if you don't leave type of message... the Australian soldiers promptly captures a group of Japanese's guys and sent a box to their command full of their dicks with a message of more or less "bring it"....

I'd love if somehow they wacked a chinese person. That would be interesting. You know there dying to show off their military

is Siray Kong a chink or jap?

img_9368-1.jpg

Better late than never BO.

)The U.S. is "expediting" weapon shipments to Iraq in light of the ISIS advances in Ramadi, Vice President Joe Biden told Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in a telephone call on Friday.

The announcement from the White House comes on the heels of a flurry of new airstrikes against ISIS, also known as ISIL, as Iraqi forces desperately try to hold the key city, the capital of the key Anbar province.

RELATED: ISIS on offensive in Iraq's Ramadi

Earlier Friday, the terror group raised its trademark black flag over the provincial government building and captured the city's police headquarters and the Ramadi Great Mosque. The Pentagon says it is part of a propaganda tactic where the terror group raises a flag and posts it to social media before the Iraqi army moves in and tries to take it back.

The city, located in the middle of Iraq's Sunni Muslim heartland, is located just 70 miles west of Baghdad.

And the lunacy continues. Guess where those expidited weapons shipments will wind up? That's right in the hands of ISIS via Iraqi army detectors and double agents. We have learned nothing from our past mistakes.

It's because our president is a ******* moron who enjoys the muslim call the prayer. What a dumb *******. I think it's with intent to arm them anyway.

No worries. It's just the JV team we're dealing with here.

Good thing that city isn't important.

The key Iraqi city of Ramadi fell to ISIS on Sunday after government security forces pulled out of a military base on the west side of the city, the mayor and a high-ranking security official said.

The ISIS advances came after militants detonated a series of morning car bomb blasts, Mayor Dalaf al-Kubaisy and a high-ranking Iraqi security official said. The explosions forced Iraqi security forces and tribal fighters to retreat to the city's east, they said.

Clashes have raged in the beleaguered capital of Anbar province for months as Iraqi and allied forces battle ISIS militants for control of the strategically located city, which is just 110 km (70 miles) west of Baghdad.

Ramadi, the largest city in western Iraq, is just a few miles from an Iraqi army headquarters that ISIS blew up in March.

ISIS took over parts of the city in the first half of last year, placing it at the heart of a deadly tug of war ever since.

And officials said Sunday that the fight for the city is far from over.

I would jackhammer that little hottie.