• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It begins.......

Rod Farva

Reaction score
....well, actually it continues. Wake up America.

http://www.infowars.com/homeland-se...-land-rover-for-violation-of-epa-regulations/

In another example of how the Department of Homeland Security has expanded far outside the purview of its original function, six vehicles full of DHS agents were required to seize a Land Rover from a couple in Statesville, N.C. due to the fact that the vehicle allegedly violates EPA emission standards.

Edit. I normally can't view videos due to slow internet so didn't even try until after I posted. So in the spirit of full disclosure I see now that the vin numbers may have been tampered with.

However that changes nothing. At best that would be something for state police to deal with not the federal government. And, in light of the border issue and many, many others is this really a good use of the DHS's time and budget? Why would they even be involved? Too much time on their hands? 6 vehicles of LE personnel?

Last edited:

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm afraid this is just the tip of the iceberg. This country has gone to hell. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

Oh and by the way, if they started removing cars/trucks from the road for emissions violations, the road would be quite empty in these parts. Red Necks be a walkin....

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
And, in light of the border issue and many, many others is this really a good use of the DHS's time and budget? Why would they even be involved? Too much time on their hands? 6 vehicles of LE personnel?
Desensitization.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
time to lose your guns in a frozen lake....again

and as my hippie lefter than Obama cousin would say "Infowars is a **** site, that stuff is all made up" ....yet it always turns out to be true

Last edited:

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
I would have never thought that a Great White shark would have eaten a firearm had I not seen it with my own eyes.

that is crazy talk, I lost all 9 of mine when a tornado picked up my jonboat on a frozen lake and spun it so fast that my guns ended up in the Hudson River....I was in Nevada at the time.

Spike

Reaction score
It's all part of the New World Order

German officer to serve as U.S. Army Europe's chief of staff

A German Army brigadier general who recently served with NATO forces in Afghanistan is assuming duties as the chief of staff of U. S. Army Europe, the first time a non-American officer has held that position.

Army sources in Europe said the first-ever assignment of a German general to the USAREUR staff is unrelated to the political furor over the spying revelations, but does reflect the increased importance of multinational operations in NATO.

Officials said the addition of a German general officer to the USAREUR staff has been planned for several months, and is part of an American effort to give a more multi-national flavor to its major overseas commands.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20...n-officer-serve-U-S-Army-Europe-s-chief-staff

warriors42

Forefather
Reaction score
time to lose your guns in a frozen lake....again

and as my hippie lefter than Obama cousin would say "Infowars is a **** site, that stuff is all made up" ....yet it always turns out to be true

I haven't been able to replace my forearms since ERP lost em in hurricane Sandy. I forgave him right away since he lost all of his too.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Barry had a proclamation at the Bilderberg conference for the future of the US.