• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

It sure is a good thing Hildebeast didn't put Boko Haram on the terror watch list...

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
...being part of the JV terrorists, and all.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-31784538

Nigeria's Boko Haram pledges allegiance to Islamic State

Nigerian militant group Boko Haram has pledged allegiance to Islamic State (IS), according to an audio statement.

The message, which has not been verified, was posted on Boko Haram's Twitter account and is believed to be by the group's leader, Abubakar Shekau.

Boko Haram began a military campaign to impose Islamic rule in northern Nigeria in 2009. The conflict has since spread to neighbouring states.

It would be the latest in a series of groups to swear allegiance to IS.

In the past Boko Haram is thought to have had links with al-Qaeda.

59996558.jpg

Boko Haram is nothing more than workplace violence.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2014/05/18/Why-Hillary-Clinton-Was-Right-Boko-Haram

This guy gives the reasons why they weren't labeled a terrorist group.

Most of these groups want to be named as terrorist organizations. It's a badge of honor, helps with recruitment and fundraising.

Yes, brilliant strategy. Let's not give them any press. Let's ignore them. That's worked soooooooo well.

I mean, ISIS has grown exponentially, we are seeing terror attacks all over Europe and on our own soil (yes, all of those Islamic "work place violence" incidents) and Boko Haram is unfettered and growing.

I tell ya, these people are brilliant.

But hey, they are just JV terrorists, right?

Hilary not designating BH a terrorist organization, is as bad as James Clapper saying the Muslim Brotherhood Is a secular organization. These folks are either so out of touch, or their motivations are diabolical.

Hilary not designating BH a terrorist organization, is as bad as James Clapper saying the Muslim Brotherhood Is a secular organization. These folks are either so out of touch, or their motivations are diabolical.
I think it's more a matter that "We're in charge now instead of the moron Bush" and a refusal to acknowledge or even believe that bad things will happen under their watch.

I think it's more a matter that "We're in charge now instead of the moron Bush" and a refusal to acknowledge or even believe that bad things will happen under their watch.
So ..........their arrogance has led to stupidity?