• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

James Comey is under investigation

1488535012_deadpool-shocked.gif

So his memos and "notes" he handed un-redacted over to the journalist had to be REDACTED when shared with Congress? Yet this isn't breaking the law?

Can someone explain that to me? Tibs? Anyone?

So his memos and "notes" he handed un-redacted over to the journalist had to be REDACTED when shared with Congress? Yet this isn't breaking the law?

Can someone explain that to me? Tibs? Anyone?

Just another facet that defies logic.

He's just Loretta Lynch's stooge

Gowdy scorches Comey for 'water-downed' Hillary probe, 'appointing himself' judge and jury

House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy scorched James Comey in a blistering opening statement at a high-profile congressional hearing on Tuesday, declaring “we can’t survive with a justice system we don’t trust.”

Gowdy kicked off the hearing featuring testimony from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on his review of the Hillary Clinton email case. The top DOJ watchdog is on Capitol Hill for the second day in a row to discuss the explosive report.

But Gowdy launched into Tuesday's session -- a joint hearing held by the House oversight and judiciary panels -- with a fiery condemnation of the former FBI director and certain agents in the bureau he led.

Referring to IG findings that Comey defied his superiors in his handling of the Clinton email case, Gowdy accused the ex-director of essentially operating by his own rules.

"We see Jim Comey and Jim Comey alone deciding which DOJ policies to follow and which to ignore," he said.

Gowdy accused Comey of watering down his initial statement on the investigation's findings and making other decisions on his own. While Comey has suggested he acted unilaterally out of concern for the Justice Department's handling of the case, Gowdy questioned why he didn't seek a special counsel -- as he indirectly did regarding concerns about the Trump administration.

“Instead, he appointed himself FBI director, attorney general, special counsel, lead investigator and the general arbiter of what is good and right in the world according to him,” Gowdy said

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...istering-opening-statement-at-ig-hearing.html

160705112653-fbi-james-comey-clinton-email-investigation-extremely-careless-sot-ath-00000000-full-169.jpg

If only I had faith Gowdy actually cares about this stuff to change it and isn't just using it to get 5 minutes in front of the camera so he gets re-elected.

Unfortunately, I don't feel that way about anyone in Congress.

He is stepping down. No re-election face time needed.

Still incredible to me that the only KNOWN and PROVEN Russian collusion involved Hillary's people paying a ton of money to a foreign agent, Steele, for him to work with Russians and Russian agents (he claimed) to get dirt on Trump.

And that is apparently A-Okay according to the DOJ. Trump? HIS ******* SON-IN-LAW MET WITH A RUSSIAN LAWYER AT TRUMP TOWER, SO MUELLER IS SET LOOSE ON HIM!! Collusion due to that meeting? Well, no. Anything illegal in that meeting? No. What did the meeting involve? Adoption of Russian babies.

So that merits an independent counsel.

But Hillary ACTUALLY paying for dirt from the Russians about her political opponent? Nothing to see here, nothing to see. The DOJ conspiring to clear Hillary before the investigation was done, and before even speaking with her? Nothing to see here, nothing to see. The DOJ taking her statement and numerous other statements without putting the witnesses under penalty of perjury - and hence none of the endless "perjury" allegations from these investigations? Nothing to see here, nothing to see. Clinton ACTUALLY mishandling classified data and then repeatedly lying about it? Nothing to see here, nothing to see. Clinton's team meeting with a foreign agent to try and dig up dirt on her political opponent? Nothing to see here, nothing to see. Clinton's team actually spending a ****-ton of money to that foreign agent for such information? Nothing to see here, nothing to see. So the entire, dirty history of Clinton and her misuse of classified data and spending a massive amount of money to a foreign agent for "dirt" on Trump, and lying about her misuse of classified data during an FBI investigation?

giphy.gif

But Trump's team meeting with a Russian to get dirt on Hillary, and not paying anything and not getting any information?? Instead, discussing adoption sanctions?

giphy.gif

It's freaking unbelievable. If members of the Trump administration had done all that, there would be justified calls for investigations and then if true all but his most ardent supporters would be behind throwing him out. But to not seek justice for Clinton and Comey's violations of the law that would put a regular citizen in prison for years on end is unconscionable.

Comey is ******.........unless he flips.

If only I had faith Gowdy actually cares about this stuff to change it and isn't just using it to get 5 minutes in front of the camera so he gets re-elected.

Unfortunately, I don't feel that way about anyone in Congress.
He's going to give him the worst punishment. He's going to tell him he's disappointed in him. I bet Comey cries.

He's going to give him the worst punishment. He's going to tell him he's disappointed in him. I bet Comey cries.

He'll go one better and write a strongly worded letter of reprimand.

Can Gowdy put him on double secret probation?