• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

James Harrison

JMM

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I was introduced to the Steelers back in the Mean Joe Green, Jack Lambert, LC Greenwood, and Mel Blount days so I have always had a penchant for tough gritty defense minded teams. That said, James Harrison is one of my favorite all time Steelers. That SOB is one bad mutha with a heart that literally bleeds Black and Gold. He just keeps on keeping on and is always near the ball. Tonight he almost sacked Cousins on the play he completes to one of his receivers who fumbled and its picked up by another Skin. Harrison stayed with the entire play and not only made the tackle but damn near caused another fumble. I have never been to Canton but assuming he makes it to the HOF, I plan to be there.

It's true. If there are guys I really really love as Steeler defenders it's James and Troy.

Totally different in how they approach life and even the game, but those fuggin' guys!

It's true. If there are guys I really really love as Steeler defenders it's James and Troy.

Totally different in how they approach life and even the game, but those fuggin' guys!

who doesn't? they are Steeler's greats

I'm wearing his jersey when we come to the Burgh for the Bungal game, he truly is one of the best we have had in Pittsburgh. Loved the interception and glad they did not overturn it at end of game. Hey Jones that is how you play defense.

Loved that he had an interception tonight. He has been one of my favorites from WAY back when he "body guarded" Coach Cowher from the rowdy drunk at Cleveland.

Debo doesn't bleed. That would imply you can hurt him, one can not do such a thing.

Silverback is my favorite LB ever to wear a Steeler uniform. It took a while to get there, but the SB XL INT was what pushed him over the top. Still much love for Ham, Lamb, and Lloyd, but Harrison is like a combination of all 3 out there!

I watch him each and every snap on D to see what he does, and I'm happy to have another year to watch him.

Harrison is an all-timer and showed us all once again last night. He may not be able to get the snap counts he used to, but man you can sure count on him to make an impact.

Silverback is my favorite LB ever to wear a Steeler uniform. It took a while to get there, but the SB XL INT was what pushed him over the top. Still much love for Ham, Lamb, and Lloyd, but Harrison is like a combination of all 3 out there!

I watch him each and every snap on D to see what he does, and I'm happy to have another year to watch him.

I sometimes just wonder how much more dominate some of his past seasons could have been. When they allowed the choke hold to be legal it took a large aspect of his game away. The NFL targeted him and only him when they did this. ******* Goodell.

Deebo is right up there with the 70's defensive players.

Everybody talks of the GREAT "SUPER STEELERS" of the 70s. A lot of people allude to Ben R. Being able to play in that era of football. Well JAMES HARRISON would be able to play in that era also. JH is an all time great "STEELERS" player. I've been a Steelers fan since 1968 and have watched / grown up STEELERS my whole life. I can honestly say is has been every bit as much good watching James Harrison as it has been to watch any other STEELERS player in team history of my viewing. Thank You James !!!!!

Salute the nation

Did you make your chilli this week? We have to base it off this performance

Love Harrison! If our paths ever cross I'll buy that man a beer. I hope he gets the sack record and another super bowl ring this year.

Harrison is a no nonense type of guy that I respect. His demeanor on and off the field. SB43 int, when he jumped over Tomlinson in 2005, the tackling of the Browns fan in 2004 correct? He changed the game of football back in 2010 with his vicious hits.

Off the field. Constant grinder in the weight room. You can tell he raises his kids to be hard workers with the whole participation trophy incident. Glad to call him a Steeler

love Harrison ranks up there with Lloyd, and a step behind Lambert.