• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jimmy Carter said he voted for Bernie Sanders

Spike

Reaction score
hahahahahahaha! - Dems are finished

Former President Jimmy Carter, while gushing about Vermont's Bernie Sanders, candidly told a crowd on Monday he voted for the independent senator over Democrat Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Democratic primary.

Sanders and Carter shared the stage at the Carter Center in Atlanta for a conversation on human rights. There, Sanders spoke with his campaign-style vigor on a range of issues, from American values, the need to "revitalize American democracy" and boost voter turnout.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...arter-said-he-voted-bernie-sanders/314494001/

------------------

b b but,.... The Russians!

Anybody even care what that fossil says anymore?

ooh ..ooh.. I do..I do Hammy

fqRUy8t.jpg

M4C1fxc.jpg

nwX2aps.png

TN2GCqK.jpg

Bernie is my hero!

Without his Bernie bots staying home and Jill Stein taking away votes from Hillary, Trump might not have won. Even Jimmy ******* Carter wouldn't vote for her!

Sanders is older than Carter, right?

Spike, I think that's the first time you've ever cared about what Carter has to say?

Bernie is my hero!

Without his Bernie bots staying home and Jill Stein taking away votes from Hillary, Trump might not have won. Even Jimmy ******* Carter wouldn't vote for her!

Bernie.jpg

Spike, I think that's the first time you've ever cared about what Carter has to say?

I don't

It just drives libs insane to think their hero Jimmuh dissed their Queen Hillary