• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Biden’s “Me Too” problems

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
I believe I said here a long time ago that Biden would never run for president because I can all but guarantee he has “Me Too” issues. I live close to Delaware and know people who run in his social circles and there are all kinds of rumors and jokes about what a dog he is. I know an 18 year old college student (passionate Democrat) who met him a couple of years ago and got a seriously creepy vibe from him. Complimented her in a very exaggerated way on her physical appearance and was way too “handsy” in the photo op. So this is the tip of the iceberg I think and there will be more to come. Will be interesting to see the double standard if he actually runs. But I expect he won’t because there are probably a lot of things he doesn’t want to come out publicly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...awkward-kiss-changed-how-i-saw-joe-biden.html

I'll just add this from another thread

Creepy Uncle Joe getting outed already!

hahahahahahahaha

Al Franken him out of the race!

Former Democrat State Senator Accuses Biden Of Sexual Harassment

Former Nevada Democrat state Sen. Lucy Flores accused former Vice President Joe Biden of sexual misconduct in a piece she wrote about a 2014 encounter she had with him that left her "mortified," saying she had "never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before."

Flores, a former member of Bernie Sanders’ political group Our Revolution, says that the incident happened as she was about to go on for a rally just days before the upcoming elections were held.

"Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction," Flores wrote. "As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. 'Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?'"

"I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified," Flores continued. "He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. ... I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me."

"I had never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before," Flores said, adding, "he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/4531...tter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

--------------------------

DfB02N6WsAIAa9F.jpg

2xb866.gif

He us such a lech. Why is he even running? He's probably trying to fill the mooch slot for now. I don't think he'll be nominated.

Joe Biden picked up where Bill Clinton left off. On a positive note, he didn't kill any women, like Ted Kennedy.

I am trying to imagine the 24/7 ridicule by the media/entertainment mob of any conservative politician with the same behavior.

Cant wait for the Trump vs Biden campaigning to start...

This will be even more entertaining than Trump/Hillary!!

Hell...we might even see some good ole fashion fisticuffs!!

Cant wait for the Trump vs Biden campaigning to start...

This will be even more entertaining than Trump/Hillary!!

Hell...we might even see some good ole fashion fisticuffs!!

If the Dims nominate a white male, it’s going to be the **** mayor from South Bend, IN who has accomplished nothing. Trump will chew him up and spit him out in the debates. The ***** is their best bet because they can just scream racist and sexist.

If the Dims nominate a white male, it’s going to be the **** mayor from South Bend, IN

LOL

Mayor Pete just touched off a firestorm with Hillary voters by dissing her!

He just got taken off their approved list

Could Pete Buttigieg become the first millennial president?

“Donald Trump got elected because, in his twisted way, he pointed out the huge troubles in our economy and our democracy,” Buttigieg says. “At least he didn’t go around saying that America was already great, like Hillary did.”

Pete Buttigieg, in an interview with KQED in San Francisco, spoke at length about coastal elitism, arguing that he often finds himself "pointing out that things look a little different in rural communities, industrial communities like mine."

Buttigieg (pronounced BOOT-edge-edge) is more than a fresh face. He's the nation's first openly gay presidential candidate whose husband travels with him and is introduced at every stop. He's also a former Rhodes scholar, a military veteran who served in Afghanistan and as if that weren't enough he's also fluent in seven languages, including Norwegian.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11729874/p...ones-character

------------------

WAR!

Clinton aide responds to Buttigieg criticism of how she ran her campaign

An aide to Hillary Clinton on Saturday slammed comments made in January by South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg that were critical of how Clinton ran her 2016 presidential campaign.

"This is indefensible," Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill wrote on Twitter Saturday. "@HillaryClinton ran on a belief in this country & the most progressive platform in modern political history. Trump ran on pessimism, racism, false promises, & vitriol. Interpret that how you want, but there are 66,000,000 people who disagree. Good luck."

Buttigieg knocked Clinton in an interview with The Washington Post Magazine that was published Jan. 14.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ttigieg-criticism-of-how-she-ran-her-campaign

Last edited:
"I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified," Flores continued.

I can just imagine, "Mmmmmmm strawberry herbal essence. Right? Riiiiiggghht?!" Seriously, what a ******* creep.

That young girl was very obviously uncomfortable, and he just keeps going for it? They need to keep outing this creep.

And can you imagine if that was Trump shown to be doing stuff like that? He'd be outted as the worst sexual predator in history and a danger to the planet & galaxy.

Oh boy, just realized there are some questionable pictures of him and a young Ivanka.

Trog will be along shortly to let us all know.

Would you want him alone with any of your children?

egye0p.jpg

Hilarious, they ARE going to Al Franken him, lol

Warren, Castro support author of op-ed accusing Biden of inappropriate contact

Presidential candidates Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Julián Castro said Saturday that they believe the account of a former candidate for Nevada lieutenant governor who published an op-ed Friday accusing former Vice President Joe Biden of "inappropriate" contact.

The two candidates for the 2020 Democratic Party nomination for president told reporters at the Heartland Forum that they believed former Nevada state assemblywoman Lucy Flores, who said this week that Biden leaned in and smelled her hair before kissing the back of her head at a campaign event in 2014.

"I read the op-ed last night," Warren told reporters. "I believe Lucy Flores, and Joe Biden needs to give an answer."

Castro stated that he personally believed her.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...thor-of-op-ed-accusing-biden-of-inappropriate

giphy.gif

LOL

Mayor Pete just touched off a firestorm with Hillary voters by dissing her!

He just got taken off their approved list

Could Pete Buttigieg become the first millennial president?

“Donald Trump got elected because, in his twisted way, he pointed out the huge troubles in our economy and our democracy,” Buttigieg says. “At least he didn’t go around saying that America was already great, like Hillary did.”

Pete Buttigieg, in an interview with KQED in San Francisco, spoke at length about coastal elitism, arguing that he often finds himself "pointing out that things look a little different in rural communities, industrial communities like mine."

Buttigieg (pronounced BOOT-edge-edge) is more than a fresh face. He's the nation's first openly gay presidential candidate whose husband travels with him and is introduced at every stop. He's also a former Rhodes scholar, a military veteran who served in Afghanistan and as if that weren't enough he's also fluent in seven languages, including Norwegian.

https://www.kqed.org/news/11729874/p...ones-character

------------------

WAR!

Clinton aide responds to Buttigieg criticism of how she ran her campaign

An aide to Hillary Clinton on Saturday slammed comments made in January by South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg that were critical of how Clinton ran her 2016 presidential campaign.

"This is indefensible," Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill wrote on Twitter Saturday. "@HillaryClinton ran on a belief in this country & the most progressive platform in modern political history. Trump ran on pessimism, racism, false promises, & vitriol. Interpret that how you want, but there are 66,000,000 people who disagree. Good luck."

Buttigieg knocked Clinton in an interview with The Washington Post Magazine that was published Jan. 14.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ttigieg-criticism-of-how-she-ran-her-campaign

Someone is about to shoot himself in the back of the head twice then drive himself dead to a park. Arkanacide.

The libs in my neck of the woods are all excited about Bill Clinton, coming to town in a few weeks. Not sure how they can overlook all the **** he's done. The hypocrisy meter is totally pegged with those idiots who fawn all over him and call Trump a womanizer.

The libs in my neck of the woods are all excited about Bill Clinton, coming to town in a few weeks. Not sure how they can overlook all the **** he's done. The hypocrisy meter is totally pegged with those idiots who fawn all over him and call Trump a womanizer.

Or call Trump a draft dodger.

Biden is an old white man so they need to take him out.

It looks like Betos' handlers are trying to get Joe out of the way. Watching Democrats go after each other is fun.

i think Beto is fake. He is way over animated. Out of the Dems so far Mayor Pete has seemed the most sensible / genuine to me. Im not saying i agree with everything but the other ones are too far left or too phony to have a chance

Pretending he don't know where his hand is going. He knows exactly what he's doing. ******* creep.

If I saw that and she was my kid I'd break his ******* face.

DenseFlusteredCoqui-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: