• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Joe Montana Foils Kidnapping Attempt

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Da fuq is wrong with people?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...napping-of-9-month-old-grandchild/ar-BB19tIKx

CBS News
Joe Montana thwarts alleged kidnapping of 9-month-old grandchild

CBS News logoJoe Montana thwarts alleged kidnapping of 9-month-old grandchild

Football legend Joe Montana said a home intruder tried to take his 9-month-old grandchild before he and his wife, Jennifer, thwarted the alleged kidnapping, Los Angeles police said Sunday. Montana tweeted on Sunday that it was a "scary situation, but thankful that everybody is doing well."

According to police, Montana told them his 9-month-old grandchild was sleeping in the playpen on Saturday when an unknown woman allegedly entered the residence and removed the child from the playpen and held the baby in her arms. Police said Montana and his wife confronted the woman, attempted to de-escalate the situation and asked for her to give back their grandchild.

A "tussle" then ensued and Jennifer Montana was able to safely pry the child out of the suspect's arms, police said. The suspect then allegedly fled, and Montana flagged down police. After searching the area, deputies found the suspect and took her into custody.

She was charged with kidnapping and burglary.

No one was injured, including the child.

In his tweet on Sunday, Montana thanked everyone who reached out and asked for privacy.

The crazy woman was very lucky she got Joe's house and not Tony's.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Good for the Montanas, but the headline makes Joe sound a bit more heroic.

Nice defense.

She wasn't using the baby properly.

Just think if she had chosen Deebo's house. That would have been an interesting headline.

I always wondered about the homes on PCH in Malibu and how they deal with the foot traffic with people parking and walking down to the water adjacent to their homes. This is not a place I would ever want to live.

Montana was my favorite player growing up. Only time i rooted against the steelers was when montana was on the chiefs. My friend had steeler season tickets. Which lead to some interesting convos.