• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

John McCain: Rand Paul ‘Is Now Working for Vladimir Putin’

Spike

Reaction score
The long-simmering war between Sens. John McCain and Rand Paul boiled over on Wednesday when the Arizona lawmaker directly accused his colleague of working for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While speaking from the Senate floor in support of a bill advancing Montenegro’s bid to join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), McCain noted objection from his Kentucky colleague, saying that if you oppose the measure, “You are achieving the objectives of Vladimir Putin... trying to dismember this small country which has already been the subject an attempted coup.”

Several moments later, after the 80-year-old senator asked for unanimous consent to move the bill forward, Paul took the mic to raise his objection before dramatically exiting the room.

In response, McCain began railing against Paul, his voice trembling with anger: “I note the senator from Kentucky leaving the floor without justification or any rationale for the action he has just taken. That is really remarkable, that a senator blocking a treaty that is supported by the overwhelming number—perhaps 98, at least, of his colleagues—would come to the floor and object and walk away.”

He then directly connected Paul to the Russian government: “The only conclusion you can draw when he walks away is he has no justification for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians.

“So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...d-paul-is-now-working-for-vladimir-putin.html

-----------------------------------------

the puppet speaks

sorosmccain.jpg

Juan wants war with russia so bad, I think the chinks are controlling him through Soros

Why is he so worried about Montenegro? What's going on there?

a bill advancing Montenegro’s bid to join the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)

beach-parties.jpg

The vermin in the Hanoi cesspool swam up his dick and ate out his brain. Jane Fonda shat him out as an act of terrorism.

Last edited:
Crazy Old Man McCain is to busy yelling at the Paul kid to get off his grass to notice that adding Montenegro to NATO is a direct provocation to Russia.

Not only does he see Russians everywhere, he wants to go to war with Russia every day

Rand Paul: McCain ‘past his prime,’ maybe ‘unhinged’

After being called a Russian operative by Sen. John McCain from the Senate floor on Wednesday afternoon, Sen. Rand Paul finally returned fire Thursday morning, calling his colleague “unhinged” and “past his prime.”

After objecting to a measure advancing Montenegro’s bid for NATO membership, Paul exited the Senate chambers Wednesday afternoon, prompting McCain to say that the Kentucky senator “is now working for Vladimir Putin.” Paul’s initial comment on the attack was policy-focused, but the following morning he appeared on MSNBC and gave a more forthright response: “I think he makes a really, really strong case for term limits. I think maybe he’s past his prime, maybe he’s gotten unhinged.”

The senator then referenced a Mother Jones article rating each country McCain has wanted to attack with between 1 to 5 “Angry McCains.” The Arizona senator’s “foreign policy would greatly endanger the United States and overextend us,” Paul added.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats...ast-his-prime.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

When do we call the guys with the straight jackets and padded cell? He's off his rocker.

McCain needs to retire.

McCain sure has become a useful idiot for the democrats since he lost the election to Obama. He might as well change parties. He is doing their bidding.

Term limits term limits term limits teeeeeerm limits. For crying out loud voters pull the plug on this guy and let him die. Seriously. Why do people keep voting this off your rocker fake republican back in? Maverick my ***. The cheese is off the cracker.

Term limits term limits term limits teeeeeerm limits. For crying out loud voters pull the plug on this guy and let him die. Seriously. Why do people keep voting this off your rocker fake republican back in? Maverick my ***. The cheese is off the cracker.

They are like flies on ****, swat away and watch them barely move. We don't have as many as the Libs do but both parties are infested with stupidity.

NvFjvv6.png

SACRAMENTO — Three California Democrats have a warning for contractors who sign up for President Donald Trump’s border-wall construction project between the U.S. and Mexico: Build it, and we will divest from your company.
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/03/...sting-from-companies-involved-in-the-project/

Maxine Waters To Trump: "Get Ready For Impeachment"
20170207_waters.jpg

“I think in the final analysis they are going to have to move away from [President Trump],” Waters said of right-wing conservatives. “And we will see that [President Trump] will be in a position where he will meet the criteria for high crimes and misdemeanors, and I maintain that’s where impeachment comes in.”

On March 2, Waters said an investigation into Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ Russian connections would lead to Trump’s impeachment.

Whatever they do in Washington, they can’t change the facts,” Brown said. “And these are the facts: The climate is changing, the temperatures are rising, and so are the oceans. Natural habitats everywhere are under stress.”

But California also has some homegrown problems with which to contend — most recently a budget shortfall that only recently came to light because of Medi-Cal budgeting errors totaling roughly $1.8 billion. While continuing a high-speed rail plan connecting Los Angeles and San Francisco, a 520-mile project expected to eventually cost $68 billion, the gap between the benefits owed to current and future retirees and the money set aside to pay for them. CalPERS’ unfunded liability is estimated at $93 billion. For the teachers’ fund, it is $76 billion.

I almost feel sorry for the people that live in California.....almost. But we keep seeing idiots like this and the McCain's of the world elected year after year. I don't believe we will ever see them term limited just like we'll never see intelligence testing for voters.

We desperately need both !

I'm sorry to be pickin' on California but that is were the stupid is most concentrated.