• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Journalists Exposed By WikiLeaks Will Now Cover Trump White House

Spike

Reaction score
They need to be called out, then put em in the back row and their questions ignored by Spicer.

WikiLeaks’ publication of emails from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton campaign chair John Podesta revealed the close ties between prominent journalists and the Clinton campaign.

Many of those same journalists will now be covering the Trump White House.

CNBC chief political correspondent and New York Times political writer John Harwood demonstrated clear partisanship in his many email exchanges with Podesta.

As CNBC’s chief political correspondent, Harwood will play a central role in the network’s coverage of the Trump administration. Harwood has yet to respond to repeated requests from regarding his email exchanges with the Clinton campaign.

Last month, the New York Times announced it would be hiring Politico reporter Glenn Thrush to cover the Trump White House. Emails released by WikiLeaks showed Thrush sending stories to Clinton staffers for approval before publication

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/02/journalists-exposed-by-wikileaks-will-now-cover-trump-white-house/

journalists-wiki-tw.jpg

So, in other words.......everyone but Fox News.This should not come as a shock to anyone who watched any of the post election night coverage.
And here is where they all won the Corrupt Dumbass Award.......................THEY WERE ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hilarious to watch them freak out now that they can't control what comes out as news

ZzFTD1.gif

Branco02_zpsqjuzcibp.jpg

What is wrong with him? You can't make this **** up. This man is going to lead the country? God help us.

On Monday afternoon, the president-elect took to Twitter to express discontent with the cover photo used for a just published book from reporters at CNN about the recently concluded 2016 presidential race.

Yes, really. While the world suffers from terror incident after terror incident, and while Trump continues, at the expense of American safety, to refuse his daily intelligence briefings, he has taken to Twitter to criticize a photo choice by CNN.

He wrote, “CNN just released a book called ‘Unprecedented’ which explores the 2016 race & victory. Hope it does well but used worst cover photo of me!”

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: block; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
@CNN just released a book called "Unprecedented" which explores the 2016 race & victory. Hope it does well but used worst cover photo of me!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 2, 2017
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This is apparently the photo the Mirror-Gazer in Chief hates. Make sure not to retweet it! <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump">@realDonaldTrump</a> <a href="https://t.co/qR8NtQSSDM">pic.twitter.com/qR8NtQSSDM</a></p>— Charles Johnson (@Green_Footballs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Green_Footballs/status/815991536290672640">January 2, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited:
I admire Trump's honesty. Can't say the same about the MSM apparently

What is wrong with him? You can't make this **** up. This man is going to lead the country? God help us.

M3NQP5T.gif

Why does this not surprise me a bit ?

The Dumpster Fire Is Only Just Beginning, I will be among the first to celebrate a great new originalist Supreme Court Justice or the replacement of Obamacare with a system that makes sense. I’ll give Trump, credit where it’s due. Maybe if his most ardent detractors entertain the notion that being open minded of Trump isn’t treason, we could throw some water on the fire.

As of now, I’m not very hopeful. Pass the marshmallows

Don't give press passes to any of those ********.

I admire Trump's honesty. Can't say the same about the MSM apparently

Just slapping them in the face with the stories they refuse to report - Obama's true legacy - black on black crime out of control

Trump blasts Chicago mayor Rahm Emanuel for record-setting 762 homicides and 4,331 shooting victims

3BC909C400000578-4080790-image-a-13_1483379979762.jpg

THEY WERE ALL WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this loser, who the **** does he think he is using twitter like that????????????

President ObamaVerified account@POTUS
As we look ahead to the future, I wanted to take a moment to look back on the remarkable progress that you made possible these past 8 years.

https://twitter.com/POTUS

Well I guess he's just trying to be like President-elect Trump now!

BWAhahahahahaha

Look at this loser, who the **** does he think he is using twitter like that????????????

President ObamaVerified account@POTUS
As we look ahead to the future, I wanted to take a moment to look back on the remarkable progress that you made possible these past 8 years.

https://twitter.com/POTUS

Well I guess he's just trying to be like President-elect Trump now!

BWAhahahahahaha

He's simply no longer the most "hip" politician in the land now. Needs some vaseline for his chaffed ***.

It's Obama's fault! !!!

He definitely started it hamy but it has risen to a disease of sorts.and a very serious health hazard.!!

Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder (T.U.R.D.)?

Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life!

Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time.

Sufferers of Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, rioting, and uncontrollable crying.

People with Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again.

Trump Unacceptance & Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but T.U.R.D. appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic Party

Identifying as a Feminist

Currently enrolled in college, and/or Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree

Living in a densely populated metropolitan area

Massive student debt

Spotty or non-existent work history

Patients with T.U.R.D. are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from T.U.R.D., urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!

OJfr5du.jpg