• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Judge in CO - There is no right to buy guns

The assault continues. You can own one, just not buy one.

Got it.

Link to article here
I would have thought it is implicit in the right to bear arms, you have the right to purchase them. I'm pretty sure that when that clause was put in the constitution it wasn't expected everyone would make their own or some benelovent manufacturer would give them away (and presumably if a manufacturer was giving them away the lawmakers in Colorado would have made sure the three day wait applied to those).

Last edited:
I would have thought it is implicit in the right to bear arms, you have the right to purchase them. I'm pretty sure that when that clause was put in the constitution it wasn't expected everyone would make their own or some benelovent manufacturer would give them away (and presumably if a manufacturer was giving them away the lawmakers in Colorado would have made sure the three day wait applied to those).
Right. It also doesn't say that we have the right to load them, but that seems implicit.

It’s time for a gun manufacturer to say “We are giving away for FREE, these weapons, with a purchase of our Plastic gun case”

or maybe have a sale on specific gun cases, and include a coupon for a free gun next week.

It’s time for a gun manufacturer to say “We are giving away for FREE, these weapons, with a purchase of our Plastic gun case”

or maybe have a sale on specific gun cases, and include a coupon for a free gun next week.
I was thinking the same. Reminds me of a story I heard about some music or sporting event tickets being sold. Not legal to sell tickets at an exaggerated price so, the ad read...Envelope- $1,000. includes two free tickets to the event. :LOL: