• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JuJu Smith-Schuster Said He Will Play Sunday Night

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
A roster move will be coming by 4pm today for the Pittsburgh Steelers because star receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster WILL play Sunday night in Kansas City.

Let’s just show you what the man himself said:

God answered my prayers & I’ve recovered from my season-ending shoulder injury earlier than expected. I can’t believe I get another chance to take the field with this team and play in a playoff game to keep our season alive. Steelers Nation, #HereWeGo! pic.twitter.com/SdAKl3SrYx

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) January 15, 2022

LETS GOOOOO!! HERE WE GO!

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

I have been looking for some confirmation. They added him to my SuperDraft DFS player list a couple hours ago but still no news anywhere. I hope this is true and Tomlin doesn't sit him for no good reason.

I have been looking for some confirmation. They added him to my SuperDraft DFS player list a couple hours ago but still no news anywhere. I hope this is true and Tomlin doesn't sit him for no good reason.
Just confirmed by Ian Rapoport on NFL Network. Smith Schuster expected to play.

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...c8LPmfmJLwG3yxaLhy7KAZ6THbB9YBrazKQ8HapfpiRAM

Ok. Glad he’s back but how will he hold up to contact?

Ok. Glad he’s back but how will he hold up to contact?
A hard hit can put any player out at any time. I fully expect Ju Ju will be able to handle ordinary contact or he wouldn't be activated and scheduled to dress.

Well if you're excited about JuJu playing hold on to your hat, Harvin is in as well.

They showed JuJu at practice and he has some kind of brace on his shoulder. Apparently, it didn't bother him catching passes at practice.

Bravo! Hope he makes an impact and stays healthy.

Great news on JuJu! Hopefully Cool Shades uses him, he’s gotten real comfortable with Ray Ray though. And Harvin over Corliss Waitman could be a disaster if he shanks a couple punts. Don’t agree with that move with Harvin.

Now if we could only get Tuitt back, what's the deal with him anyways? Havnt heard anything about his injury at all.