• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

JuJu Smith-Schuster Shares Powerful Message Following Surgery

Steeler Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver, JuJu Smith-Schuster underwent successful surgery on Wednesday after suffering a season-ending shoulder injury in Week 5 against the Denver Broncos. Smith-Schuster took to social media following the surgery to express his thoughts about the short-cut season, the Steelers, and Steeler Nation:

Some words from me. Thank you everyone for the love and support! pic.twitter.com/kCmhyKSXVy

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) October 13, 2021

Earlier this week, Smith-Schuster and a few teammates, family members, and friends, attended a JuJu Foundation Luau event where he was seen extremely emotional, expressing his love and passion for the game of football. Watch here:

At the @JuJuFoundation Luau on Monday night, @TeamJuJu delivered a special message to his family, friends and teammates in attendance. pic.twitter.com/ILMJBxr9w1

— JuJu Foundation (@JuJuFoundation) October 14, 2021

Smith-Schuster ends the 2021 NFL regular season with 15 receptions, 129 yards receiving, and 1 rushing touchdown. We wish this young man a speedy recovery!

With Smith-Schuster becoming a free agent at the end of the season, do yinz think we’ve seen the last of him in a Steelers jersey? Click to comment below!

#SteelerNation

Support SteelerNation by clicking here to read the story..

I want Juju back, but I also want them to use as more than a glorified TE. The man has two of the longest receptions in steelers history, she they send him on 4 yard routes