• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Julian Assange Arrested

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
So he was kicked out of the Ecuadorian Embassy and arrested by British police. The Ecuadorians say is was because he was rude and discourteous. Assange's attorney says it was because of an US extradition request related to the Chelsea Manning case. Should be fun to see this unfold. I'm thinking Assange will soon commit suicide.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ecuador-withdraws-asylum-from-julian-assange-arrested-by-uk-police

He was a hero to the left when he was releasing stuff under the W administration. **** does not work the other way.

I hope Trump pardon's him.

He was a hero to the left when he was releasing stuff under the W administration. **** does not work the other way.

Yeah most of the government secrets shouldn’t be secrets anyhow... life or death matters should be all that is ever kept secret...

Yeah most of the government secrets shouldn’t be secrets anyhow... life or death matters should be all that is ever kept secret...

Sure seems like a lot falls under "national security"...

So he was kicked out of the Ecuadorian Embassy and arrested by British police. The Ecuadorians say is was because he was rude and discourteous. Assange's attorney says it was because of an US extradition request related to the Chelsea Manning case. Should be fun to see this unfold. I'm thinking Assange will soon commit suicide.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ecuador-withdraws-asylum-from-julian-assange-arrested-by-uk-police

Yes, much the same way Gary Webb did.
Two gunshots to the back of the head suicide.

Perhaps there will be justice for Seth Rich after all.

It won’t change a thing as far as the Democrat Party and MSM are concerned

As far as they are concerned, he still must pay the price for......depriving Hillary the White House!..... that price is his life!

He might be a scumbag, but he was a good scumbag. He helped Trump get elected by publishing the Clinton/Podesta emails, etc

LOL

no wonder they hate him, hahahaha

So where are all the liberals protesting this attack on free speech?

I found one

and the hardcore left now hates her even more!

Tulsi Gabbard: Assange arrest is a threat to journalists

Democratic presidential hopeful Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) condemned the arrest of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange on Thursday, calling the arrest a threat to journalists.

"The arrest of #JulianAssange is meant to send a message to all Americans and journalists: be quiet, behave, toe the line. Or you will pay the price," Gabbard tweeted.

The Democrat's remark came hours after police in London arrested Assange, citing charges he is facing in the U.S. Assange is accused of conspiring to hack into computers in connection with WikiLeaks's release of classified documents from former Army private and intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/438542-gabbard-assange-arrest-is-a-threat-to-journalists

Really stupid of Trump to claim ignorance about this whole thing. Don't get that play at all.

The way I look at it we need more folks like him to expose politicians on both sides for all the **** they do especially when it comes to personal financial gain which I think is their prime motivator in most cases unfortunately.

If it uncovers agents in the field that need anonymity or they risk their lives or releases military Intel that could cause extreme damage that's another thing.

Politicians might tow the line a little better if they knew someone's watching. That someone used to be a non biased media but that's been bought and paid for a long time ago.

Should be interesting but you know the left will use him as their next scapegoat and de legitimize his organizations findings.

I'd really like to know the whole story behind Libya. If they came up with a plan to destabilize and in turn give Russia more influence in an oil rich nation, they couldn't have drawn it up any better and at the cost of innocent American lives.

Pretty basic as far as I can tell, and just have to ask one question. Is hacking a secured government server to obtain classified information illegal? Yes or no.

Perhaps there will be justice for Seth Rich after all.

It won’t change a thing as far as the Democrat Party and MSM are concerned

As far as they are concerned, he still must pay the price for......depriving Hillary the White House!..... that price is his life!

If Assange sings- we will hear this name as the leak...not the Russians. We will also hear about Wassweman-Schultz and the Awan Brothers..

lb190412c20190411012203.jpg

He has to keep it at arm's length. He had no involvement in the hacking, he just applauded the release of the emails.

Trump will have more flexibility after the election.

Pretty basic as far as I can tell, and just have to ask one question. Is hacking a secured government server to obtain classified information illegal? Yes or no.

The real question is who did the hacking? Was he involved, or did he just release the hacked info? If all he did was release the previously hacked info, then he did not commit a crime.

The real question is who did the hacking? Was he involved, or did he just release the hacked info? If all he did was release the previously hacked info, then he did not commit a crime.

Didn't Chelsea Manning release the info?

Didn't Chelsea Manning release the info?

I believe HE did. He had help in cracking security because that pecker tucker certainly isn't ******* smart enough to do it himself.

Just a little amusement.

This might be important

Wonder why the are bringing Assange over here. Could it have anything to do with 32 Pages of Communications Between Seth Rich and Julian Assange? Nah.

https://medium.com/@markfmccarty/bi...ons-between-seth-rich-and-julian-54a2df5a0e5b

Bill Binney States that the NSA Has 32 Pages of Communications Between Seth Rich and Julian Assange, As Revealed by a FOIA Request

Mark F. McCarty | Apr 19

About six months ago, a blogpost by “Publius Tacitus” appeared regarding attorney Ty Clevenger’s FOIA request regarding Seth Rich:

“But now there is new information that may corroborate what the human sources quoted in the Fox article claimed about Seth’s role in getting the DNC documents to Wikileaks. Borne from a FOIA request filed in November 2017 by attorney Ty Clevenger, who requested any information regarding Seth Rich and Julian Assange. The NSA informed Clevenger in a letter dated 4 October 2018 that:

Your request has been processed under the provisions of the FOIA. Fifteen documents (32 pages) responsive to your request have been reviewed by this Agency as required by the FOIA and have found to be currently and properly classified in accordance with Executive Order 13526. These documents meet the criteria for classification as set forth in Subparagraph © of Section 1.4 and remains classified TOP SECRET and SECRET.

If NSA had come back and said, “No, we do not have anything pertaining to Seth Rich,” that would have been news. It would have been especially unwelcome news for those who believe that Seth was the source on the DNC emails. But now the opposite is true. The NSA says that it has documents that are classified TS and S. What do those documents say or prove? That remains to be seen.”

More at the link above