• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just putting this here ...Guardiancon

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Figure I’d add some positive vibes to this section. I posted this last year. This is guardianCon, a charity event put on by gamers, Twitch streams going on I think 4 years now. This past week ending tomorrow, streamers (nerd tv for us game folk) donate their time for St Jude. Every dollar goes to the Hospital to fight cancer for kids.

There original goal was 1.7 million, it has been adjusted as they broke that **** over and over. It stands now at 2.7 (the cost to run the hospital for an entire day). I just watched DrLupo who’s goal for his slot was 150k....the community crushed it with over 350K and 60 of that coming in the last 25 minutes. Amazing thing to watch and be apart of.

The biggest steamer(Ninja) is taking his block from noon to 4pm EST Thursday. Watch it, donate....it will be amazing thing to be apart of trust me.

https://mobile.twitter.com/guardiancon?lang=en

https://www.guardiancon.co

I'm curious about Ninja. Dude makes 500K a month playing Fortnite...Ju Ju requested to play with him...all kinds of celebs want to play with him. Interesting kind of celebrity. Maybe the first video game superstar ever.

I'm curious about Ninja. Dude makes 500K a month playing Fortnite...Ju Ju requested to play with him...all kinds of celebs want to play with him. Interesting kind of celebrity. Maybe the first video game superstar ever.

He is the first, cross over gamer celeb if you will. And they did it. His block got them toc2.7 million and run st Jude hospital for an entire day. He had a 100,000 donation that pushed it. Some guess it was drake

More power to the people at Guardiancon. The first time I heard about this con was from one of my favorite Twitch streamers, King Gothalion. Don't know if he's tied up with the organizators, but he's promoting the event all the time.

He and professor Broman and KG brother, Kevin are the founders. It started as a Destiny meet up at a bar in Tampa. It was supposed to be like 100 some folks and it ended up being over 1500. From their the seed was planted and it has grown each year. Next year expect it to be more main stream like E3

500k a month playing a video game? The last time I played a video game it was on my sons xbox 360 a long long time ago. Call Of Duty WW2. I still don't know what fortnite is ..haha

500k a month playing a video game? The last time I played a video game it was on my sons xbox 360 a long long time ago. Call Of Duty WW2. I still don't know what fortnite is ..haha

You ain't missing nuthin'. Fortnite is crap...to me.