• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just so you don't think I only go too long here...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Montana Democrats.org write me all the time asking for money.

Today I had to respond.

Email subject: Do you think the Democratic Party has any idea

How completely lost they are right now?

James Comey destroyed Hillary Clinton's chances to become the president. But NOW he's doing God's work by investigating the president and he's been fired! So by golly - something is wrong!

So, update me on the score here. Is James Comey a good guy or a bad guy? I can't keep up.

Perhaps the Democratic Party could stop grinding its gears on attacking every single opposition candidate it can find and the Party could actually dig up a viable, decent candidate.

You want something I'll get behind? Greg Gianforte isn't a freaking Montanan. Why would I elect a guy to represent my state when he only lives here part time? See, that makes sense to me. All this crap about Russia? Really?

Here's a clue. Let's say for fun and games the Russians DID hack the Democratic Party mail system etc. It was the scandalous, fraudulent, corruption-laden emails that were ultimately barfed up upon the country that were the problem, NOT the group that may or may not have exposed it.

That's like persecuting Charles Manson's prosecutor for exposing all the horrible things he did. Jeez if Vince Bugliosi had just kept it quiet, poor Charlie coulda gotten away with it.

I have considered myself a Democrat for the majority of my life because I believe it is the responsibility of the people to care for and protect that part of society that truly cannot care for itself. But THIS Democratic Party is completely out of touch with the working middle class and those folks in America that they need to represent and work with most.

I'm sorry, I wish you'd just take me off your list. I'm sickened, literally sickened that a non-native is going to win this election because the Democratic Party is too busy fooling around with divisive and ultimately failed political machinations. Figure out who you're supposed to be representing so Donald Trump and others like him don't need to do it for you.

Sincerely,

Gregg Wigen.
Reeling Democrat.

It would be great if thousands responded in the same manner.