• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Justin Herbert, Hero, Leader, Inspiration

diver

Reaction score
Jim Harbaugh was lauding the outstanding leadership of Justin Herbert. Apparently, he won an incredibly difficult test of wills just the other day.

They were stuck in an elevator for two hours.

I know I'm getting old, but for the love.

Jim Harbaugh was lauding the outstanding leadership of Justin Herbert. Apparently, he won an incredibly difficult test of wills just the other day.

He is a Hero! a Hero!

Being stuck with a Hairball in an elevator I would say that is impressive to make it through that.

Glad pre-season is over and looking forward to games that count……………… elevators???

Salute the nation

i'd imagine Harbaugh and his brother would be befuddled if an escalator stopped while they were on it.

I honestly don't get the major problem with this story.

Not a major problem, I just thought it was a little over the top. Herbert got stuck in an elevator for a while. It sucks, but that's what defines leadership and winning a test of wills today?

I laugh at the thought of explaining to a WW2 vet or something about Herbert's great leadership and them asking, "What did he do?" He was stuck in an elevator for a couple of hours...

He was stuck in an elevator with 11 or 12 people, Harbaugh was not one of them . By other people's accounts Herbert kept people calm. I didn't see the word hero being used anywhere. I imagine a few of the people were panicking. I don't really see anything wrong with the story. Certainly not a war situation, but seems like a good deed by Herbert

He was stuck in an elevator with 11 or 12 people, Harbaugh was not one of them . By other people's accounts Herbert kept people calm. I didn't see the word hero being used anywhere. I imagine a few of the people were panicking. I don't really see anything wrong with the story. Certainly not a war situation, but seems like a good deed by Herbert
I know. It's nothing against Herbert. I was talking about Harbaugh's response to it. I thought he was a little over the top with leadership and test of wills, so I went over the top.

Yeah but was Mr. Tyler going down?

Not a major problem, I just thought it was a little over the top. Herbert got stuck in an elevator for a while. It sucks, but that's what defines leadership and winning a test of wills today?

I laugh at the thought of explaining to a WW2 vet or something about Herbert's great leadership and them asking, "What did he do?" He was stuck in an elevator for a couple of hours...
Yea but 1st the WWII guys would need to understand what the US/world environment currently is. Have you been out lately? Been waited on a guy/girl with purple hair and face piercings? They can't even speak. I'm not exaggerating. They look down at their shoes and mumble. Staying calm in a stuck elevator is "hero material" when it comes to what's out there. The purple-haired can't even speak.

The story was a nothingburger.....turned into something that it wasn't.

I know. It's nothing against Herbert. I was talking about Harbaugh's response to it. I thought he was a little over the top with leadership and test of wills, so I went over the top.
I got it. A lot can send us over the top these days.

Harbaugh's are natural born jackasses.. its perfectly fine to hate on them... you dont need an explanation.

If one of them said, "the sky is blue." The initial natural response for any sane, reasonable person would be to punch them in their very punchable faces, spit on them, and scream, "shut the **** up, you giant douchenozzle."

Nothing you can do about it... It's just the response to their assholiness🤣

Harbaugh's are natural born jackasses.. its perfectly fine to hate on them... you dont need an explanation.

If one of them said, "the sky is blue." The initial natural response for any sane, reasonable person would be to punch them in their very punchable faces, spit on them, and scream, "shut the **** up, you giant douchenozzle."

Nothing you can do about it... It's just the response to their assholiness🤣
And it the Harbaughs who have the problem here? Super Bowl wins, appearances and National Championships would argue with you.