• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Karyn Johnson Gets a 2 Week Vacation

Ain't this funny....Mika Brzezinski on the Morning Joe today decided that cancel culture has now gotten out of hand.

Let that **** sink in.

What Whoopi said was about as insensitive as anything repeated on TV in decades. Many people have lost their careers for far less egregious statements.

But now...it's...out of hand.

Ain't this funny....Mika Brzezinski on the Morning Joe today decided that cancel culture has now gotten out of hand.

Let that **** sink in.

What Whoopi said was about as insensitive as anything repeated on TV in decades. Many people have lost their careers for far less egregious statements.

But now...it's...out of hand.

Yep.

Mika Brzezinski: "This effort to cancel Whoopi Goldberg for saying Jews deserved the holocaust or something is out of control. It's ridiculous. Next, why Glenn Greenwald deserved to be removed from twitter for accurately quoting CDC statistics ..."

I guess that I am missing the point.
Who gives a ****, or has ever given a ****, what the hell Whoopi whatever says or thinks?
The issue should not be not what some dumbass says/thinks, but rather that anyone cares.

I only care bc it’s a double standard. The big mouse canned that hot babe from Mandalorian bc she said what? Not much and it was via social media but because she is right leaning gone.

Cream pie said stupid *** **** to how many viewers and she be canned too.

In a normal world both should have just been small discipline and move on.

I don't think she should be canned, hell, I don't think she should even be suspended.

But what this does show is the hypocrisy that exists in this country.
People have had their lives destroyed for saying less, when an apology, if warranted, should have sufficed.

Only Republicans should be cancelled​

I don't think she should be canned, hell, I don't think she should even be suspended.

People have had their lives destroyed for saying less, when an apology, if warranted, should have sufficed.

This. The Glenn Greenwald banishment is especially maddening but I guess not surprising as Glenn thinks for himself and doesn't toe the party line.

This is just a sad reminder of certain people's right to free speech not actually being "free" anymore. Anyone actually think Caryn got punished? She's on a two week paid vacation to eat herself into a coma and by the time she's back, they'll have forgotten it like they've conveniently forgotten about so many other things. Scary times we're living in.

Who gives a ****, or has ever given a ****, what the hell Whoopi whatever says or thinks?
Roseanne Barr cares.

Roseanne Barr cares.

As does Gina Carano, Glenn Greenwald, "Target Tori", J.K. Rowling, Chris Pratt etc.

Some of those on the list didn't get fired per se, but were hunted down by the mob for not adhering to their leftist propaganda.

Cancel culture. Progressively getting worse since 2010

I'm working on my Ben Shapiro imitation but I just can't talk that fast.

Yes, in my boredom I watch a couple reaction channels. This guy's a lawyer (sharp) and a hoot though. He started off as a hip-hop guy and now he's a metalhead learning the geetar.

I do believe Shapiro is on the money with this though.

You simply CANNOT be a victim AND an enforcer. I doesn't work that way.

I don't think she should be cancelled. Hell, I don't think she should have been suspended. The beauty of Freedom of Speech is the freedom to say that ignorant **** and show the world what you really are.

While I would normally agree with you 100%, we are heading towards uncharted territory and it's time to fight fire with fire IMO.

I honestly don't think she should either. But then I think of all the lives ruined on the side - and then that thought just goes out the window for me. The problem is, she'll be back with no real repercussions, so it's still business as usual. Just so fed up with this bullshit that my libertarian thoughts just keep eroding. Good for you for still believing in freedom of speech. I'm getting more and more to the point that I just want them to suffer actual consequences. Not real American of me, but I really don't know what America is anymore.

I 100% believe in freedom of speech, BUT I also believe in whats good for the goose is good for the gander so so **** that stupid *****. Just like her and those like her that push for those on the right to be canceled she should be canceled. On a side note I can't believe Ted Danson ****** up his marriage for that ugly *****.