• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kelce on Covid list

Sounds like Kelce will be back being vaccinated.

Normally I would say something complexly stupid like uhhh I want to play them at full strength so there are no excuses.... but man I just want to win. I hope they all get covid.
Whats probably going to happen is a bunch of our guys will get it later this week and actually miss the game…

Sounds like Kelce will be back being vaccinated.

If for some reason Kelce isn't available,.......... our game will be rescheduled to wednesday while our sunday after xmas gae will be moved up to Xmas day.

Salute the nation

If for some reason Kelce isn't available,.......... our game will be rescheduled to wednesday while our sunday after xmas gae will be moved up to Xmas day.

Salute the nation
Nah. They’ll roll without Kelce. Add Mahomes to the list and yes- I see that happening.

Nah. They’ll roll without Kelce. Add Mahomes to the list and yes- I see that happening.

If the NFL did a Proper job in general at this I would agree, but my way would be the proper way for them to screw the PITTSBURGH STEELERS ......... properly.

Salute the nation

This just reported.

"More COVID issues in KC, which is becoming this week’s hot spot.
Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill, CB Rashad Fenton and TE Blake Bell are being placed on Reserve/COVID, sources tell @adamteicher and me.
Other players likely joining the list, but as one source said, “it’s a mess.”"

Sounds like they should officially name the Covid vaccine Kendrick Green. Cause it ain’t blocking anything. (Relax guys, it’s a joke. I’m not for or against)

This just reported.

"More COVID issues in KC, which is becoming this week’s hot spot.
Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill, CB Rashad Fenton and TE Blake Bell are being placed on Reserve/COVID, sources tell @adamteicher and me.
Other players likely joining the list, but as one source said, “it’s a mess.”"
I don't see us playing on Sunday if this is true...

The NFL better not try and pull that **** again this weekend. There is no reason not to play the games.
What ever gave you any inclination that they will be fair to us… they will move this to Monday or Tuesday then we will have an outbreak and have to play the browns down everyone on a short week to end our playof hopes

If the Chiefs are missing multiple top players on Sunday this game is without a doubt getting moved.

Hope Andy reids fat *** doesnt get the covid. It's actually risky for a guy like him.

If the Chiefs are missing multiple top players on Sunday this game is without a doubt getting moved.

Yeah very unlikely at this point it doesn't get moved.

if he clears we need someone like Witherspoon and Allen to double him and Haden and Norwood double Hill if back.
Use the SB Tampa game plan blitzing Watt and Highsmith from multiple places both 2 pt and 3 pt and would love to see Bush on the mlb blitz

if he clears we need someone like Witherspoon and Allen to double him and Haden and Norwood double Hill if back.
Use the SB Tampa game plan blitzing Watt and Highsmith from multiple places both 2 pt and 3 pt and would love to see Bush on the mlb blitz
Come on…we will have a LB on Hill.

The NFL better not try and pull that **** again this weekend. There is no reason not to play the games.
We got shafted 3 times let season. I don't see how we don't get the pipe in the pooper this weekend. Especially since we're playing the darlings of the NFL...

If Kelce doesn't play they'll only hang 40 on us instead of 50.