• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kellyanne Conway: Stop treating millennials like ‘precious snowflakes’

Spike

Reaction score
hahahahahaha!

Donald Trump isn't the only one with a flare for a putdown.

Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway said the country needs to toughen up on tender millennials.

"We're just treating these adolescents and these millennials like precious snowflakes," Conway told Sean Hannity of Fox News on Wednesday night.

Conway said she was brought up to "respect the office of the presidency and its current occupant and the flag, and that's it."

As her candidate has, Conway went after "paid protesters" and politicians who want to "whine and cry" about Trump's defeat of Democrat Hillary Clinton

You crybabies wanna leave the country?

The Dems haven't been this mad since the 1860's when a Republican took away their slaves

You know what they did to him though. Reagan also suffered their wrath. I sure hope and pray that there aren't any attempts on his life. This country could explode.

Moving on...

As I was saying, put together, this makes for an epic quote.

You know what they did to him though. Reagan also suffered their wrath. I sure hope and pray that there aren't any attempts on his life. This country could explode.

I'm actually a bit worried about that. The snowflakes are a violent group

Can you imagine if we had a draft? These snowflakes would be fleeing for the exits faster than Bill Clinton.

FVKNQnt.jpg

HESr0VO.jpg

hahahahahaha!

Donald Trump isn't the only one with a flare for a putdown.

Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway said the country needs to toughen up on tender millennials.

"We're just treating these adolescents and these millennials like precious snowflakes," Conway told Sean Hannity of Fox News on Wednesday night.

Conway said she was brought up to "respect the office of the presidency and its current occupant and the flag, and that's it."

As her candidate has, Conway went after "paid protesters" and politicians who want to "whine and cry" about Trump's defeat of Democrat Hillary Clinton

Hit

hahahahahahaha - they all ended up too lazy to vote, preferred on-line polls

LOSERS!

lead_960.jpg