• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kerry tells Snowden to "man up" and come back to the U.S.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Irony of Botox Johnny using that phrase aside, is it realistic to expect this guy to come back to the US when the sitting Secretary of State is publicly calling him a traitor? Would you?

"Patriots don't go to Russia. They don't seek asylum in Cuba. They don't seek asylum in Venezuela. They fight their cause here," Kerry told NBC. "Edward Snowden is a coward. He is a traitor. And he has betrayed his country. And if he wants to come home tomorrow to face the music, he can do so."

Also, shall we hold our breaths waiting for the massive media and gay/feminist response to the hurtful and insensitive phrase, "man up"?

By the way, I have always been on the Snowden is a patriot side of the argument.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Snowdon is a whistle blower not a traitor. The Administration are the traitors here for violating numerous statutory laws and the US Constitution.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Snowdon is a whistle blower not a traitor. The Administration are the traitors here for violating numerous statutory laws and the US Constitution.

Much more truth to this than anything in the government narrative reagrding Snowden and pretty much everythig else. And good catch on the violent sexist male centric dehumanizing phrase "Man up."

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
No, let's talk about Kerry, the scum bag.

I nearly vomited when I heard him say that Snowden needed to "man up." John Kerry is on the lowest rung of the Democratic party and the human race...a scum bag that threw his soldier brethren under the bus, who helped if not drove the stereotype that our soldiers in Vietnam were women/baby killers, and a coward that manipulated the system to get an early discharge by getting himself awarded Purple Hearts for scratches. He was only in Nam for 120 days and collected 3 Purple Hearts, manipulating the system through the power of his background.

Read this. I read the book written by the Vietnam vets back when this scumbag was running for the Presidential office. The information on this web page is corroborated by the book. John Kerry was a sleaze ball then, he is a sleaze ball now.

http://www.militarycorruption.com/kerry4.htm

johnkerrytraitor.jpg

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
That'll be another plane that mysteriously vanishes.