• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

King Snowflake(A.K.A.POTUS) Begs Mexican Pres. to Stop Saying They Won't Pay for Wall

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! " He speaks softly and carries a small stick" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

It's good to be the laughingstock of the entire planet huh Trumptards? WINNING!

We see CLEARLY in these transcripts that it's ALL ABOUT TRUMP...ALL OF THE TIME. Only worried about his image, that's it.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-whole-world-is-laughing-at-us/

As Lindy West put it in The New York Times earlier this week, “Nineteen hyenas and a broken vacuum cleaner control the White House, and ice is becoming extinct. I get it.”

I get it. But if I may: It’s still okay to laugh sometimes. They’re laughing in Australia and Mexico, at least.

On Thursday, The Washington Post released transcripts they obtained of President Donald Trump’s calls with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

In the call with Nieto, Trump pleads the Mexican president not to say he won’t pay for Trump’s proposed border wall, and Jorge Guajardo, a Mexican diplomat, told McClatchy that “everyone [he’s] spoken to around the world is laughing.”

After the transcript leaked, a panel on an Australian news show devolved into laughter while talking about the conversation Turnbull and Trump had in February. On the call, Turnbull argues that Trump should honor an Obama-era deal that the U.S. would consider taking refugees from Manus Island and Nauru.

“So we would rather take a not very attractive guy that helps you out than to take a Nobel Peace Prize winner that comes by boat,” Turnbull said, according to the transcript. “That is the point.”

“What’s the thing with boats?” Trump asked. “Why do you discriminate against boats?”

The anchor starts laughing as she reads from the transcript, and a reporter on the panel bursts into giggles for several seconds before saying, “That’s a very astute question, Mr. Trump!”

https://www.drudge.com/news/213642/trump-speaks-loudly-and-carries-small

Trump 'Speaks Loudly and Carries a Small Stick'

When Jorge Guajardo, one of Mexico's most senior and seasoned foreign policy hands, got out of bed Thursday morning, a couple of interesting messages were waiting on his cell phone. One was a link shared by a U.S. diplomat to the leaked transcript of a phone conversation between U.S. President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. In the second, a former Mexican official offered the quick analysis. "He's the opposite of Teddy Roosevelt," that official quipped to Guajardo about Trump. "He speaks loudly and carries a small stick."

On the CONservative side once Drudge turns on you...you are DONE. Drudge is the CONservative canary in the coal mine, and we are seeing congress, the senate, justice, etc. EVERYONE turning on the manchild in chief.

What an idiot, and a national disgrace....a national nightmare that thankfully will soon be over.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! " He speaks softly and carries a small stick" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

It's good to be the laughingstock of the entire planet huh Trumptards? WINNING!

We see CLEARLY in these transcripts that it's ALL ABOUT TRUMP...ALL OF THE TIME. Only worried about his image, that's it.

https://thinkprogress.org/the-whole-world-is-laughing-at-us/

As Lindy West put it in The New York Times earlier this week, “Nineteen hyenas and a broken vacuum cleaner control the White House, and ice is becoming extinct. I get it.”

I get it. But if I may: It’s still okay to laugh sometimes. They’re laughing in Australia and Mexico, at least.

On Thursday, The Washington Post released transcripts they obtained of President Donald Trump’s calls with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto and Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull.

In the call with Nieto, Trump pleads the Mexican president not to say he won’t pay for Trump’s proposed border wall, and Jorge Guajardo, a Mexican diplomat, told McClatchy that “everyone [he’s] spoken to around the world is laughing.”

After the transcript leaked, a panel on an Australian news show devolved into laughter while talking about the conversation Turnbull and Trump had in February. On the call, Turnbull argues that Trump should honor an Obama-era deal that the U.S. would consider taking refugees from Manus Island and Nauru.

“So we would rather take a not very attractive guy that helps you out than to take a Nobel Peace Prize winner that comes by boat,” Turnbull said, according to the transcript. “That is the point.”

“What’s the thing with boats?” Trump asked. “Why do you discriminate against boats?”

The anchor starts laughing as she reads from the transcript, and a reporter on the panel bursts into giggles for several seconds before saying, “That’s a very astute question, Mr. Trump!”

https://www.drudge.com/news/213642/trump-speaks-loudly-and-carries-small

Trump 'Speaks Loudly and Carries a Small Stick'

When Jorge Guajardo, one of Mexico's most senior and seasoned foreign policy hands, got out of bed Thursday morning, a couple of interesting messages were waiting on his cell phone. One was a link shared by a U.S. diplomat to the leaked transcript of a phone conversation between U.S. President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. In the second, a former Mexican official offered the quick analysis. "He's the opposite of Teddy Roosevelt," that official quipped to Guajardo about Trump. "He speaks loudly and carries a small stick."

On the CONservative side once Drudge turns on you...you are DONE. Drudge is the CONservative canary in the coal mine, and we are seeing congress, the senate, justice, etc. EVERYONE turning on the manchild in chief.

What an idiot, and a national disgrace....a national nightmare that thankfully will soon be over.

Soon as in seven years. Keep crying your tears they are champagne to my lips.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The only reason we allow Mexico to BE a country, is to supply us with drugs. Otherwise they'd all still be riding donkeys.

Cartels own that shithole

Drug Cartels Fuming At New U.S. Border Truck Inspections

The Trump administration is allowing customs officers to screen all cargo trucks coming into the U.S. in an effort to crack down on Mexican drug cartels.

Under the Obama administration agents would only conduct random inspections allowing cartels to run their concealed loads through the border, but border security forces will now use technology to screen every cargo truck.

According to the Department of Transportation about 471,000 trucks pass through the U.S.-Mexico border on a monthly basis.

http://www.oann.com/drug-cartels-fuming-at-new-u-s-border-truck-inspections/

or mules

better-call-saul-209-mike-hijacks-truck.jpg

The wall just got 10 feet taller.

**** you, Elftardpigtwat.

ho ho ho

GOP bill to fund Trump's border wall

Washington - A top Senate Republican unveiled a border and immigration enforcement bill on Thursday with fellow GOP lawmakers that would invest $15 billion over four years in border security and help fund President Donald Trump's wall.

The bill from Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn of Texas would authorize the physical border wall and technological advancements at the southern border.

It would also put into law Trump's desire to hire thousands more Border Patrol agents, immigration officers and judges and seeks to add resources to ports of entry and to local law enforcement in the border region, and would mandate a national entry-exit system for tracking people entering and leaving the US with biometric measurements.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/politics/gop-bill-would-help-fund-trumps-border-wall/index.html

NOWHERE for the p**** grabber in chief to run to! 17 days are going to flash in front of his eyes and when he comes back he's still f***ed!

Guy who jokes about grabbing ***** = The Devil

Guy who actually grabs random ***** in the White House = No problem

Makes perfect sense only if you take out the political insanity needed to make that nonsensical leap.

Guy who jokes about grabbing ***** = The Devil

Guy who actually grabs random ***** in the White House = No problem

Makes perfect sense only if you take out the political insanity needed to make that nonsensical leap.

Yeah, how come the lefty ******** don't stick up for Monica? Or the 8 other rape victims of Bubba?

I think Trump should sign an executive order to have an official, government sanctioned measurement to see whose dick is bigger: Moose or Hilldatwat. I'm sure Moose would win, but it needs to be recorded and filed. It's an important fact of American history. Our ancestors have a right to know.

Last edited:
Soon as in seven years. Keep crying your tears they are champagne to my lips.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Really? You do know he's losing every subgroup in his Toby Keith/trailer trash demographic(in other words his base),right?

Even Rasmussen is unwilling to play loose with the numbers anymore. EVERYONE is turning on King Chump...don't miss the train...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Yeah, how come the lefty ******** don't stick up for Monica? Or the 8 other rape victims of Bubba?

I think Trump should sign an executive order to have an official, government sanctioned measurement to see whose dick is bigger: Moose or Hilldatwat. I'm sure Moose would win, but it needs to be recorded and filed. It's an important fact of American history. Our ancestors have a right to know.

Monica was not a consenting adult? Clinton raped 8 women?

So then Ben Roethlisberger raped 2 right? Using your standard of proof of course, which is desperation.

Monica was not a consenting adult? Clinton raped 8 women?

So then Ben Roethlisberger raped 2 right? Using your standard of proof of course, which is desperation.

I didn't say women. I wasn't talking about the ones that everyone knows, the classics that Trump rolled out for one of the debates lmao. No, I'm talking about the underage girls on pedophile island.

Really? You do know he's losing every subgroup in his Toby Keith/trailer trash demographic(in other words his base),right?

Even Rasmussen is unwilling to play loose with the numbers anymore. EVERYONE is turning on King Chump...don't miss the train...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Those polls work so well, don't they?

giphy.gif

I didn't say women. I wasn't talking about the ones that everyone knows, the classics that Trump rolled out for one of the debates lmao. No, I'm talking about the underage girls on pedophile island.

Oh you mean the ones that Trump raped...I got you now.

Yes. The Rasmussen one picked Trump winning.....is it worthless now?

http://thehill.com/media/306721-rasmussen-calls-itself-most-accurate-pollster-of-2016

[FONT=&quot]On its final poll released Nov. 7, the day before Election Day, Rasmussen had [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hillary Clinton[/FONT][FONT=&quot] up 2 points on [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Donald Trump[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Clinton won the popular vote by 1 percentage point, even though Donald Trump beat her on electoral votes. [/FONT]

The wall just got 10 feet taller.

make that 20 ft

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Mexican Accused of Attempted Rape of 89-Year-Old

A previously deported illegal alien in Johnston County, North Carolina, is accused of attempting to rape an 89-year-old elderly woman in her home.

Jose Campuzano-Ramirez, a 52-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, is being held on bail after being charged with breaking into the woman’s North Carolina home, assaulting, kidnapping, and attempting to rape her, according to the News-Observer.

"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) lodged an immigration detainer against Jose Campuzano-Ramirez, 52, an illegally present Mexican national, July 31, following his arrest on multiple charges by local law enforcement in Johnston County, North Carolina,” an ICE spokesman said. “Campuzano-Ramirez is a criminal alien who illegally reentered the U.S. after being previously removed.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017...t+News)&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedburner

make that 20 ft

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Mexican Accused of Attempted Rape of 89-Year-Old

A previously deported illegal alien in Johnston County, North Carolina, is accused of attempting to rape an 89-year-old elderly woman in her home.

Jose Campuzano-Ramirez, a 52-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, is being held on bail after being charged with breaking into the woman’s North Carolina home, assaulting, kidnapping, and attempting to rape her, according to the News-Observer.

"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) lodged an immigration detainer against Jose Campuzano-Ramirez, 52, an illegally present Mexican national, July 31, following his arrest on multiple charges by local law enforcement in Johnston County, North Carolina,” an ICE spokesman said. “Campuzano-Ramirez is a criminal alien who illegally reentered the U.S. after being previously removed.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017...t+News)&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=feedburner

That's not possible. The Elftard said they're not sending any rapists here.

they're not "sending" in the definition that we know it.
they're likely encouraging these jackasses to leave the country by suggesting that staying there could result in hard life in prison or something else.

they're likely encouraging these jackasses to leave the country by suggesting that staying there could result in hard life in prison or something else.

I don't think Mexico discriminates like that. They want everyone and anyone to leave so they can send money back home, it also effectively exports Mexico's unemployment so the narco-republic govt doesn't have to worry about an economic policy that creates jobs and generates wealth.

Yes because the Mexican gov. would never expect blowback x1000 from that "strategy".

Imagine what you would be left with if all your crazy racially motivated "ideas" were stripped away and you just thought critically.......or tried to anyway.

Imagine what you would be left with if all your crazy racially motivated "ideas" were stripped away and you just thought critically.......or tried to anyway.

right back at ze, xe, ye, she, he, they or whatever the flying **** you are today, this hour, you binary quadriped biped mongoloid.

I don't think Mexico discriminates like that. They want everyone and anyone to leave so they can send money back home, it also effectively exports Mexico's unemployment so the narco-republic govt doesn't have to worry about an economic policy that creates jobs and generates wealth.

i wouldnt say they're discriminating. Just that they COULD be telling some of these dandelions that the grass is greener on the gringo side.