• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kraft arrest

Steelerfan

Reaction score
He's a friend of President Trump, right? How long before the media tries to make this reflect on the president? You know they'll try to find a connection.

He's a friend of President Trump, right? How long before the media tries to make this reflect on the president? You know they'll try to find a connection.

they're doing their due diligence in journalism today...

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new...aft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html

fourth bullet point at the top:
Kraft is a friend of President Donald Trump, who last month touted his administration's efforts to eradicate human trafficking.

sixth paragraph...

Kraft is a friend of President Donald Trump, who last month touted his administration's efforts to eradicate human trafficking. Trump said human traffickers commit "heinous crimes."

then later...

Kraft is being charged with crimes connected to two separate visits to the spa after being driven there, police said. Police also said he seem seemed to be a "regular" at the business, which is located about 20 miles north of Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, which Kraft also regularly visits.

I think it's hilarious. I don't see any trafficking here. Just ****** in a massage parlor and a dumb dirty old man

Now hildabeast and her old man Bill have spent some time on pedophile island. Bill A LOT.

But they're above the law.

When I was a florist a guy came in to order a weekly arrangement for the front desk of his new "day spa". My co-worker and I were asking him how much they charge for facials,etc. .He said "It's not that kind of spa". LOL. When we went to look at the place, it was staffed by a bunch of Russian chicks in skin tight black dresses and stilettos. Was shut down by the police a couple months later.

I think it's hilarious. I don't see any trafficking here. Just ****** in a massage parlor and a dumb dirty old man

Now hildabeast and her old man Bill have spent some time on pedophile island. Bill A LOT.

But they're above the law.

there's no law against international travel
/Libs

Wait, there are massage parlors that offer happy endings? I am appalled! Shocked I say. I heard that there are bigger names than Kraft that will come out too. Rush and Tiger live in the area. Who knows?

Why is Kraft paying for 'happy ending' when he has this little tomato hanging all over him? Well, she is kinda tall.

He likes asian chicks.

He likes asian chicks.

Mama sans busy busy

5EVE7HSANNGURCILLVLLIBIXBU.jpg

The spa is owned by 58-year-old Hua Zhang, who reportedly is facing nearly 30 charges following the investigation.

Police found women were engaging in sexual acts, averaging eight clients a day and 1,500 men a year, with no days off

https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/02/r...f-woman-accused-of-owning-massage-parlor.html

On the bright side....
This takes the media spotlight off one dysfunctional football organization ...

The average fees for service range from $59 for 1/2 an hour and $79 for1 hour. What a cheapskate.

The average fees for service range from $59 for 1/2 an hour and $79 for1 hour. What a cheapskate.

You don't get to be a billionaire by wasting your money. ****, for what you get I'm being overcharged at Massage Envy.

When I was a florist a guy came in to order a weekly arrangement for the front desk of his new "day spa". My co-worker and I were asking him how much they charge for facials,etc. .He said "It's not that kind of spa". LOL. When we went to look at the place, it was staffed by a bunch of Russian chicks in skin tight black dresses and stilettos. Was shut down by the police a couple months later.

Bummer, Warren, OH has a lot of "Asian Massage" places. So I'm told. Not real far from me.

Last edited: