• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

La Cage aux Marxists

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Seriously? -
The White House legend that is Barack and Michelle Obama’s romance is heading to the screen. Southside With You, a drama in the vein of Before Sunrise, chronicles the summer 1989 afternoon when the future President of the United States of America wooed his future First Lady on an epic first date across Chicago’s South Side. Get On Up’s Tika Sumpter will play Michelle Obama (née Robinson), while the search is on to cast the young Barack.

from - http://deadline.com/2014/12/obama-movie-first-date-cast-1201309705/

I liked it better the first time I saw it when it was called "The Birdcage".

And this chick is playing Michelle?
Tika-Sumpter-for-Rolling-Out-Magazine-9.jpeg

wtf?

Already whitewashing the disaster that is the Obama presidency.

This is a joke. ....right? Tell me this came from the Onion.

Jerome Bettis wearing a wig is closer to Michelle than the hottie pictured above.

Well, since Chris Hemsworth was recently voted "sexiest man alive" or some **** I'd assume he get's barry's role. 'Course that's gonna require some Jolson-esque make up magic. Or maybe Fabio?

Anyhow I hope as they stroll along the sidewalks of the south side that the film makers are able to capture bo's furtive, wistful over the shoulder glances at the bath houses. Maybe to add drama they could even have him lock eyes briefly with some young stud ( other than mooshelle).

They'll have to be surrounded by tons of communist&marxist hope -n- changers.