• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Labriola: Steelers Extension For Alex Highsmith Is Likely Over Improbable Chase Young Acquisition

SteelerNation.com News

Forefather
Admin
Reaction score
The best way to describe the Pittsburgh Steelers' offseason would be "active." General Manager Omar Khan did everything that he could do to revamp this team into being a contender again. Many fans believe that he may not be done though. The two names that have stood out are Chase Young and Dalvin Cook. Cook was recently cut by the Minnesota Vikings to save money and Young is expected to be traded from the Washington Commanders soon.

READ MORE

Yep, its what we’ve been saying…. Though i do disagree that he is going to be traded at all… even if he is traded, it would probably not be until the trade deadline

I don't know one person that actually thought the Steelers might trade for Young or sign Cook.....except maybe the writer of this article perhaps. And to state that Cook and Harris would be one of the best duo RB tandems of all time is simply laughable.....but hey.... I did read the entire article so there is that.

Why would you give up capital. I would imagine Young will be cheaper but considering he was high first round it won't be crazy cheaper. Highsmith has 20 sacks since he became a starter two years ago. Unless Highsmith is being totally unreasonable how I'd this a thing.

Those who think Highsmith is ONLY a product of TJ WATT may want to re-thinbk that a little.

Alex is a pretty good OLB and if he was just average, you’d see opposing defenses be able to really scheme out TJ..

My big need for this team is to get Highsmith locked up and completed so all can focus on the up coming season.

Salute the nation

Quick someone start a rumor that Ben is coming back to mentor Pickett…

How about TJ is going to retire unless the Steelers sign his two Bros….?

Offseason BS rumors are great