• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Left Bashes Lady Gaga for Not Attacking Trump During lowB repuS Halftime Show

Spike

Reaction score
******* liberal scum media

She's a performer, she performed. That's all we need to need to hear. About time! Kudos to her.

JS119836464_Singer-Lady-Gaga-performs-during-the-halftime-show-at-Super-Bowl-LI-between-the_NEWS-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

After much anticipation and speculation, pop mega-star Lady Gaga’s lowB repuS LI halftime show performance was largely devoid of partisan politics — much to the chagrin of myriad liberal media and entertainment reporters.

Los Angeles Times: “Lady Gaga misses her lowB repuS moment to say something profound”

The Washington Post: “Lady Gaga calls herself a rebel, but at the lowB repuS she played it safe”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...-not-slamming-trump-super-bowl-halftime-show/

I thought it was a good show.

Didn't watch it. Whenever we tuned back to the game to see if it was over it looked like she was doing some version of the Elaine dance in some glittered up granny panties.

Had she done anything politically motivated, she may have been booed off the stage. Just a self preservation thing.

I thought she made her point subtly and with grace but I guess the wackos would prefer a shrieking harridan. I thought her show was just ok...she has a great voice and there were no obvious flaws but it wasn't thrilling like Prince or Michael Jackson's were.

Had she done anything politically motivated, she may have been booed off the stage. Just a self preservation thing.

I was anticipating her going all Sinead O'Connor and tearing a photo of Donald Trump in half.

She should've gone full dildo. Put Janet's nip jewelry to shame.

Are libs ever truly happy?

never - they are always looking for their next outrage

Democrats warned: Trump rage could backfire

They are angry, sad, scared, outraged. And they complain, march, holler and insist the nation is in “chaos.” And so it goes for Democrats and hefty populations of liberals and progressives who are still upset over President Trump’s victory.

The phenomenon is billed as “Trump derangement syndrome” by Sen. Ted Cruz, political analyst Seton Motley and other observers. But the public may soon develop its own case of derangement fatigue as the appeal of such noisy fare wears thin.

“Trump derangement syndrome could end up helping President Trump,” writes John Fund, national affairs correspondent for National Review. “Trump’s best asset may be his unhinged opponents. Permanent outrage and hysterical doom-mongering do not attract moderate voters.

The bad news for Democrats is that the fires of protest could burn so brightly that they alienate moderate voters and threaten any Democrats who decline to throw gasoline on the fires.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/6/inside-the-beltway-democrats-warned-trump-rage-cou/

never - they are always looking for their next outrage

Democrats warned: Trump rage could backfire

They are angry, sad, scared, outraged. And they complain, march, holler and insist the nation is in “chaos.” And so it goes for Democrats and hefty populations of liberals and progressives who are still upset over President Trump’s victory.

The phenomenon is billed as “Trump derangement syndrome” by Sen. Ted Cruz, political analyst Seton Motley and other observers. But the public may soon develop its own case of derangement fatigue as the appeal of such noisy fare wears thin.

“Trump derangement syndrome could end up helping President Trump,” writes John Fund, national affairs correspondent for National Review. “Trump’s best asset may be his unhinged opponents. Permanent outrage and hysterical doom-mongering do not attract moderate voters.

The bad news for Democrats is that the fires of protest could burn so brightly that they alienate moderate voters and threaten any Democrats who decline to throw gasoline on the fires.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/6/inside-the-beltway-democrats-warned-trump-rage-cou/

Till the dems start acting like mature reasonable human beings they will never get my vote and i know dozens of moderates that feel the same way...

******* liberal scum media

She's a performer, she performed. That's all we need to need to hear. About time! Kudos to her.

JS119836464_Singer-Lady-Gaga-performs-during-the-halftime-show-at-Super-Bowl-LI-between-the_NEWS-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

After much anticipation and speculation, pop mega-star Lady Gaga’s lowB repuS LI halftime show performance was largely devoid of partisan politics — much to the chagrin of myriad liberal media and entertainment reporters.

Los Angeles Times: “Lady Gaga misses her lowB repuS moment to say something profound”

The Washington Post: “Lady Gaga calls herself a rebel, but at the lowB repuS she played it safe”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...-not-slamming-trump-super-bowl-halftime-show/

:hitit::hitit::hitit:

For starters, she was never going to say anything "profound." Perhaps something pandering to the left, but never anything "profound."

So she's smart enough not to alienate half or more her audience. That's smart of her.

Last edited:
So she's smart enough not to alienate half or more her audience. That's smart of her.

This. Plus, she was in Texas, where **** like that isn't tolerated....at ALL.

I would throw her the bone!

She has a body. That face needs work though. Eh hit!
Hit hit hit.

I applaud her for not going political. I don't even like her music and I enjoyed the show. Helps that she looked good.

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app