• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lefties are 100% genuine about their January 6 obsession

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Yep, the "Good Information" group is literally paying people to post blatant lies about January 6.

Wow, I'm shocked. You mean January 6 is now just a political ploy? One of thousands of riots, but with much less property damage than others?

Noooo ....

Further evidence that our nation is beyond hope. Historically speaking, only a significant tragedy will reunite us.

An unarmed insurrection with them being let in and led by the FBI to get people all amped up.

If we ever have a real insurrection it will be armed,brutal and will be called the second civil war. Right now it's just political fiction.

Further evidence that our nation is beyond hope. Historically speaking, only a significant tragedy will reunite us.
pO7pXRO.gif

I'm not sure that's true. I mean, after 9/11 we were united for a minute until it all became Bush's fault.

And I think that is what would happen in any future tragedy. Just blame the party of whoever holds the presidency.

I'm not sure that's true. I mean, after 9/11 we were united for a minute until it all became Bush's fault.

And I think that is what would happen in any future tragedy. Just blame the party of whoever holds the presidency.
You sayin' they gots selective revisionism problems ?

yFMRHwf.jpg

Speakin' of selective reporting, I have a subject that sticks in my craw every time I read news articles about violent 'teens'. This selective news has to be a bigger coverup than the 2020 election or the Jan 6th inquisition.

2xz0861fm0s91.jpg

One look at the statistics and it is obvious the the black community has a serious problem but no one seems to care to even dare acknowledge the fact.
Keep in mind that Blacks are only about 13% of the population and that "white" numbers include Hispanics.

https://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/crime/ucr.asp?table_in=2

BtjemAa.jpg

Yeah, I don't care if I'm called a racist anymore. I'm over it. It's past time to acknowledge reality and stop coddling criminals.
That goes for Antifa, BLM, FBI...all of them !

1665149065448.jpeg

On the other hand, we must be diligent and aware of the ever present " fake news". I saw this posting and just shook my head. No way these teens are from anywhere in the United States. Everybody knows that to graduate the 8th grade you have to have mastered at least some of the English language. This is just another right wing conspiracy to make us want to believe that this video from Biafra or the Sudan is really a scene from anywhere in America, especially Chicago. Comeon man !

images

I will admit to being old as dirt, but I've worked my way here without help from anyone, save my parents. Woke Hollywood and the media have gone off the deep end.
Pay attention to commercials, and any of the shows now on network TV. You'll find me watching ION and Sundance with shows from 25 years ago. I may have seen them new, but it's so long ago, I'm not sure, and don't care.

1665149065448.jpeg

Sundance plays old episodes of Columbo. Funny how many stars you see in them before they were famous as well as old time stars who probably did it for fun. Spielberg directed the first episode. Shatner was in a bunch of them. Johnny Cash.

Nobody advertises to the over 54 crowd. You fall off of their radar. They play to the younger set. That set is much easier manipulated.

Let the games begin!

I don’t know how Trump manages to handle all the personal, professional, and presidential subpoenas and lawsuits he is involved in..
Regardless of whether he is innocent or guilty..

How does this guy sleep at night!

He is either very mentally strong or mental ?!?
Not sure which?
😉

Last edited:
So what happens when the Dems lose the house and this committee is drastically altered before he gets to the hill? If I am Trump I don't set foot up there before the mid-terms.

Let the games begin!

I don’t know how Trump manages to handle all the personal, professional, and presidential subpoenas and lawsuits he is involved in..
Regardless of whether he is innocent or guilty..

How does this guy sleep at night!

He is either very mentally strong or mental ?!?
Not sure which?
😉
Naked next to an Eastern European super model.
He has a legion of attorneys that handle this ****. Anybody that has a business as big as Trumps does.

Threats of violence on the president. Gosh I'd love to see her ball up her crusty old digits filled with arthritis and give it a go.
original.jpg

Pelosi has a daughter that is a communist propaganda "documentary " film maker. Of course Nancy tipped her off about this staged event so she could record film footage to be used as " evidence ".