• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Legitimately elected presidents don’t…

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
threaten half the country. The most popularly elected president ever with 81 million votes feels the need to attempt to intimidate his political opponent with the possibility of military force. At this point I believe the leftist cabal that actually runs the executive branch is trying to goad real Americans into doing something rash so they can call on NATO and UN troops to oppress the citizens of the USA.

threaten half the country. The most popularly elected president ever with 81 million votes feels the need to attempt to intimidate his political opponent with the possibility of military force. At this point I believe the leftist cabal that actually runs the executive branch is trying to goad real Americans into doing something rash so they can call on NATO and UN troops to oppress the citizens of the USA.

Bringing in UN and NATO troops would be the most foolish thing they could ever do. That's a full game on.

again, playing perfectly for the Dems.

look at social media. Lots of people condemning this display. who isnt? Dems. Why?
when/if the Dems lose seats in the midterms, they'll invoke the 25th on a POTUS who shouldnt have a seat in the White House anyway
if the Dems dont lose seats in the midterms, they'll forge ahead with more and more of this ****.

Dems are thinking long ball.
Everyone else is complaining about their own view of the field.

Lmao. Kennedy on fox. “ your not going to get the brown out the water in DC, until you get the pigs out.

6s1rox.jpg

Walking it back this quick. Damn hasn’t been 24hr yet. Meds must have worn off

Wonder if had to do with the increase comparison of hitler? 🫢

Biden_11.jpg

6s3xy9.jpg

Remember the small uptick in Dementia Joe's poll numbers? No coincidence that happened when he was locked up with Covid. Since then:
  • Student loan idiocy
  • Mumbling, bumbling, stumbling stuttering speech about climate
  • Hitler has a baby with the Soviet Union speech
  • Shaking hands with air 2 times
(D)imbos have to be planning to reinfect the guy several times between now and November 8.