• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let me explain why most Independents (not just republicans) don’t Trust fact checkers

there's a joke in here somewhere...

Facebook pulled the fact checks in question...

They were just roundabout excusing the thing and labeling them partially false for things that weren’t relevant to the story... basically it was just spinning the narrative

Facebook pulled the fact checks in question...

They were just roundabout excusing the thing and labeling them partially false for things that weren’t relevant to the story... basically it was just spinning the narrative

Without the links its not worth discussing. Facebook obviously pulled them for a reason
Its fine for someone to delete this thread....

I do want to point out that in the last 48 hours, a metric ton of bullshit fact checks disappeared, several ghostblocked conservative sites were restored by social media, Search engines that were filtering conservative sites quit doing a lot of that, and a bunch of previously censored content was uncensored...

Bing, google and the Social networks must have had the fear of God put into them from something...

Less to ***** about, I guess...

These fact check sites bias is glaring, as though only conservatives/ Republicans need fact checked. They'll investigate lefty **** once in a while to look like they're honest.

This thread was started ehen a friend of mine sho, like me, doesn’t mind trump, but also doesn’t really support him posted some stuff critical of Biden and Facebook immediately labled it as partially false due to stuff that really didn’t matter to the heart of the issue.... then edited tge fact check, then ultimately pulled the fact check

The original fact check certainly sounded like excuse making and biased narratives... And when they fog the article or meme with the “partially false “ tag it conveys the idea its all false news, and its definitely unevenly applied

Until the past day, most of my conservative friends articles and memes we’re getting flagged, while some very questionable liberal stuff hardcore dem friends are posting gets a pass, or if it does get flagged it will be without fogging the image or a more positive title... like republicans fact checks get “partially false” while an equally questionable liberal one wil get “partially true”.

I haven’t seen one the last day or so, but last week the hunter biden laptop story often got flagged as unverified speculation for republicans yet not one of my liberal friends posting anything about how it Was really russian interference had even one flag, despite the first having multiple sources of evidence and the second being pure conjecture...

I am on a three day time out for saying to someone "if you truly believe that you are a sick person" !!!! Seriously they called that harassment. The guy responded and told me to go eat a dick and they had no problem with that but he was supporting their side.

I do want to point out that in the last 48 hours, a metric ton of bullshit fact checks disappeared, several ghostblocked conservative sites were restored by social media, Search engines that were filtering conservative sites quit doing a lot of that, and a bunch of previously censored content was uncensored...

Bing, google and the Social networks must have had the fear of God put into them from something...

Less to ***** about, I guess...

After Dorsey and Zuckerberg's atrocious testimony on the hill this week, I think they got the message loud and clear.

You all might consider deleting your Facebook accounts if they are not allowing your freedom of speech. The fewer accounts that they have, the less advertising money they receive and the less influence they'll have. Simple snowball effect.

Read the current fact checks on the found ballots in pa...

The fact check problems they flagged were
A. The rumor was they were found in a ditch... the truth they were mostly in a dumpster....
B. It was said tgey were all for Trump, the truth is 7 of the 9 found were for trump, two were resealed before anyone checked them... so they could be for Biden....... lol

I mean this is all irrelevant to the problemstic story... mail in votes were being discarded... if those were nine biden votes, there would probably be a riot...