• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's do a check on Dementia Joe's promises, shall we?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
High time for Steeler Nation to get an updated report card on how well Dementia Joe is doing in keeping his campaign promises.

Dementia Joe's PromiseThe Result
"I will shut down the virus ..."Many, many more dead under Dementia Joe - given three vaccines - than under Donald Trump.
"I will not shut down the economy."Illegal shot mandates impeding supply chain, leading to a slew of negative consequences, including shortages. "Empty Shelves Biden" trending for a reason.
Promote unitySeriously? Stalin promoted more unity.
Get bipartisan cooperationWow, insulting and berating Republicans did not have the desired outcome. Support my bill or you're Jefferson Davis? Oh **** off. "Infrastructure"? Oh, you mean the very thing Trump tried four times to get passed in 2020 only to be shut down by (D)imbos who did not want to give Trump a "victory"? That infrastructure?
"Leave no Americans behind" as part of Afghanistan withdrawalYeah, sure. "Abandon thousands of Americans, bring a ****-ton of unvetted Afghanis to America"? More like it.
"End our dependence of petroleum energy."You mean end our dependence on DOMESTIC petroleum and beg our enemies to pump more oil and sell it to us?
Protect our borderFor the love of God, was he serious, drunk, demented or all of the above?
"I will not tolerate any disrespect by any of my staff. Anybody who engages in that behavior will be fired, today, immediately."Top science advisor Eric Lander bullied and demeaned at least 17 people under his supervision, numerous complaints filed, Dementia Boy ignored the issue until embarrassed by public disclosure, refused to fire guy even then.
"I will have the most open White House in history."No press conferences, hides in basement, spends 25% of time at his Delaware home.
"I will bring back normalcy to America."Has brought corruption, lying, surrender, grifterism, and overt hostility.
"I will use my foreign policy experience to protect America."Afghanistan a disaster, China getting ready to invade Taiwan, Russia ready to invade Ukraine, Iran developing nuclear weapons, Dementia Boy a joke laughed at by our enemies, Americans abandoned in a hostile nation.

Stupid Dementia Joe, lazy, dumb grifter behaving like a lying, stupid, dumb grifter politician.

So true. We would also need an effective as of date because that list would have grown since the order.

High time for Steeler Nation to get an updated report card on how well Dementia Joe is doing in keeping his campaign promises.

"I will shut down the virus ..."Many, many more dead under Dementia Joe - given three vaccines - than under Donald Trump.
"I will not shut down the economy."Illegal shot mandates impeding supply chain, leading to a slew of negative consequences, including shortages. "Empty Shelves Biden" trending for a reason.
Get bipartisan cooperationWow, insulting and berating Republicans did not have the desired outcome. Support my bill or you're Jefferson Davis? Oh **** off. "Infrastructure"? Oh, you mean the very thing Trump tried four times to get passed in 2020 only to be shut down by (D)imbos who did not want to give Trump a "victory"? That infrastructure?
"Leave no Americans behind" as part of Afghanistan withdrawalYeah, sure. "Abandon thousands of Americans, bring a ****-ton of unvetted Afghanis to America"? More like it.
"End our dependence of petroleum energy."You mean end our dependence on DOMESTIC petroleum and beg our enemies to pump more oil and sell it to us?
Protect our borderFor the love of God, was he serious, drunk, demented or all of the above?
"I will not tolerate any disrespect by any of my staff. Anybody who engages in that behavior will be fired, today, immediately."Top science advisor Eric Lander bullied and demeaned at least 17 people under his supervision, numerous complaints filed, Dementia Boy ignored the issue until embarrassed by public disclosure, refused to fire guy even then.
"I will have the most open White House in history."No press conferences, hides in basement, spends 25% of time at his Delaware home.
"I will bring back normalcy to America."Has brought corruption, lying, surrender, grifterism, and overt hostility.
"I will use my foreign policy experience to protect America."Afghanistan a disaster, China getting ready to invade Taiwan, Russia ready to invade Ukraine, Iran developing nuclear weapons, Dementia Boy a joke laughed at by our enemies, Americans abandoned in a hostile nation.

Stupid Dementia Joe, lazy, dumb grifter behaving like a lying, stupid, dumb grifter politician.

Most votes ever! People must be beaming with pride.

He did call a reporter a "stupid son of a *****" on camera. Why hasn't he resigned yet?

He did call a reporter a "stupid son of a *****" on camera. Why hasn't he resigned yet?

And the countless regular citizens he insulted before he even took office. If he wasn't going to face any consequences then, he sure as hell isn't going to now, unfortunately.

The disgusting Afghanistan debacle should've ushered his *** out and put him and half of his administration up on charges, and we saw where that went. ******* travesty.

I think the guy is demented. He’s a career politician. He’s a professional crook, he knows damn well what he’s doing. That dementia, pee brain facade is just a front for the public. He knows damn well how to sell out this country for his personal agenda

I think the guy is demented. He’s a career politician. He’s a professional crook, he knows damn well what he’s doing. That dementia, pee brain facade is just a front for the public. He knows damn well how to sell out this country for his personal agenda

He can't even read a teleprompter without going off into lala land. An 8 year could do better.

He’s a professional crook, he knows damn well what he’s doing. That dementia, pee brain facade is just a front for the public. He knows damn well how to sell out this country for his personal agenda

He did know what he was doing as a professional crook. He's either the best actor who's ever lived or he's really a dementia-ridden invalid. I'm betting the house on the latter. They shield him as much as possible for a reason. He can't even read a teleprompter. He's mentally gone and it was apparent was before he even took office of POTUS.

He can't even read a teleprompter without going off into lala land. An 8 year could do better.
I’d normally agree. But these politicians put on a public image for a reason. The guy struggles with daily motor skills. As the eye test proves, but he seems smart enough to push his policies

I’d normally agree. But these politicians put on a public image for a reason. The guy struggles with daily motor skills. As the eye test proves, but he seems smart enough to push his policies

They try to put on a public persona that endears them to regular citizens as if they're one of us, understand our plights and want to help us.

This dementia-ridden idiot doesn't endear himself to anyone with barely comprehensible sentences and actual insults to regular Americans. And he's got Ron Klain, Barack Obama, Antony Blinken, Merrick Garland etc. pushing the policies. Hell, Barack Obama himself allegedly said his former vice president "would embarrass himself and that the people around him would not be able to prevent a belly-flop." He also apparently said "don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up".

And Obama backing Hillary in 2016 when Joe wanted to run then didn't raise any red flags? And the fact he came in last minute only once he knew Biden was the Democrat front-runner in 2020 but still didn't donate a single penny to his campaign?

Biden is a puppet.

They try to put on a public persona that endears them to regular citizens as if they're one of us, understand our plights and want to help us.

This dementia-ridden idiot doesn't endear himself to anyone with barely comprehensible sentences and actual insults to regular Americans. And he's got Ron Klain, Barack Obama, Antony Blinken, Merrick Garland etc. pushing the policies. Hell, Barack Obama himself allegedly said his former vice president "would embarrass himself and that the people around him would not be able to prevent a belly-flop." He also apparently said "don't underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up".

And Obama backing Hillary in 2016 when Joe wanted to run then didn't raise any red flags? And the fact he came in last minute only once he knew Biden was the Democrat front-runner in 2020 but still didn't donate a single penny to his campaign?

Biden is a puppet.
They are not us. They don’t struggle, they get extreme tax breaks or better yet mismanage our taxes. They are rich pompous ******** who need an arse kicking across all 50 states