• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberal Heads... get ready to ASSPLODE!

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I just love this sentence...

Khattar, a family medicine practitioner, lives in Seattle and travels a few days each month to provide abortion care.

Our governor will be sending state troopers to doctors' houses then and dragging them to the abortion clinics.

Our governor will be sending state troopers to doctors' houses then and dragging them to the abortion clinics.

I would hope that our law enforcement officers not just blindly follow orders from an over reaching political hack. The Constitution should be the law.

I would hope that our law enforcement officers not just blindly follow orders from an over reaching political hack. The Constitution should be the law.

I believe law enforcment and also, the military would obey orders and go against the American people. All they would need is to be convinced they were protecting America and Her citizens.

I believe law enforcment and also, the military would obey orders and go against the American people. All they would need is to be convinced they were protecting America and Her citizens.
They already are. Stopping vehicles with out-of-state plate with no probable cause, or even reasonable suspicion, that a crime or violation is being committed. Arresting people for the simple act of being outside. Fining people for committing a violation for which no statute or ordinance exists.

In Rhode Island, the Colonel of the State Police, the RI Attorney General, and the former Chief Justice of The Rhode Island Supreme Court all agreed that it was legal and just to restrict people' freedom of movement just because their vehicles were legally registered in the State of New York.

Think about that. All democrats, all ok with this blatant violation of the U.S. Constitution.

Driving while black = Unconstitional!! / Driving while a New Yorker? = You have no rights

We have no right to stop people crossing the US/Mexican border illegally / But we can stop US citizens from legally crossing state lines?!?

******* Democrats are the devil. Wouldn't even be as bad if they were at least consistent, but won't even extend the same protections to US citizens that they demand for illegal aliens.

This is why we need the 2nd Amendment. This is why we need 30 round magazines....