• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism vs. Rule of Law Summed Up In a 4 Minute Traffic Stop

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

The 4 (apparent) stages of Liberalism:

Entitlement: I'm a school board member, I'm somebody that matters in this town so I should be given special treatment!

Hysteria: My daughter's going to be late! She's going to be late! And I just can't! And I'm scared of cops because you're mean to black people!

Anger:

*Officer: "Ma'am you want me to call you an ambulance?" LMAO BTW.

Liberal: NO! I don't want you to call me an ambulance, that's ******* insulting! I know I'm sobbing even though you've been completely professional and courteous, it's just that my feelings have been hurt!*

Contemptuousness: "For ME to have to go to court?! I don't want to go to court! And you're a skinhead cop!"

Nice touch with the skinhead cop, you pompous douchebag. I hope you missed your court appearance and were issued a warrant.

Just difficult to watch. How do people end up this way? Behaving in this manner? And it's not an act. They really really think like this.

When you get used to being special, being treated normal becomes insulting.

entitlement-the-feeling.jpg

entitlement2.jpg

Kudos to the cop, for showing restraint while being insulted and disrespected. That entitled ***** needed to be body slammed.