• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberals Suffering From Nightmares, Insomnia, Binge Eating Since Trump’s Victory

Spike

Reaction score
Unhinged

Liberals across the country have been struck by nightmares and insomnia since Donald Trump won the presidency is November.

“I have not slept a full night since the election,” fashion designer Ariane Zurcher told Yahoo News, and she’s not alone.

President Trump is haunting the dreams of many Americans and is being blamed for lost sleep and weight gain.

New Jersey math teacher Lori Rivere Rodrig is afraid too. “I am afraid the democratic process is under attack by a nationalist, far-right, authoritarian leader”

Even people who have jobs to help others cope with stress are having difficulty dealing with their own. Psychotherapist Donna Moss is suffering from Trump-induced nightmares. “I dreamed I was in downtown NYC and it was gutted like Armageddon after 9/11. Everyone looked like zombies.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/18/u...ge-eating-since-trumps-victory/#ixzz4bryZBahV

-----------------------------

Friends-Safe-Spaces-800x416.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur07OFbHs9c

I need to find my safe space, binge on donuts and cupcakes and listen to jay-z so I know Obama will save us all

XD

Bunch of *******! Thank god most of the country isn't like them. We'd surely get invaded and conquered. They'd all scramble for a safe space to curl up in a ball.

As long as people have someone else to blame their failures and shortcomings on, they can continue to function. It's generational.

You all feel fine!

These people are pathetic. They need to put on their big kid pants, and suck it up. I couldn't conceive of this type of behavior during my parents lifetime. .