• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

'Lil Trayngel just rolled over...

Such a sensitive society. If we went to war with America from the 40s we'd get smoked.

Reactions: MTC
Such a sensitive society. If we went to war with America from the 40s we'd get smoked.

No ****. A soft nation of ***** hat wearing pansies who are offended by absolutely everything. White candy is racist, milk is racist...

Speakin of Tra-Tra

120713103607-payne-trayvon-martin-case-00002923-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

(CNN)Trayvon Martin's getting a college degree.
The slain Florida teenager -- killed by George Zimmerman five years ago -- will be awarded a posthumous bachelor's degree in aeronautical science from Florida Memorial University.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...dex.html/RK=1/RS=4KhsEqxurW7gacyNFHEieliOiJg-

It only makes sense, lil Travon liked to get high, just not exactly like them airionomikal dudes do, so give him a posthumous degree in that ****....what can it hurt ?

Some idiot lefty at ESPN said that the NFL is racist for playing the National Anthem. Liberals are out of their minds. They're obsessed with Trump and obsessed with killing American values and traditions. They really should just leave, because they hate America.

No more skittles and oreos while I watch the national soccer teams.

So sad.

Some idiot lefty at ESPN said that the NFL is racist for playing the National Anthem. Liberals are out of their minds. They're obsessed with Trump and obsessed with killing American values and traditions. They really should just leave, because they hate America.

Why do they stay when their vision for the USA has been rejected? Are they stubborn, stupid, clueless? I imagine it runs the gamut of factors.

Why do they stay when their vision for the USA has been rejected? Are they stubborn, stupid, clueless? I imagine it runs the gamut of factors.

33d.png

I love this comment about that pic...

religious freedom, kinky daytime drag looks, and a robust public transit program? SIGN ME THE **** UP.

I want back the 2 minutes of my life I wasted reading that asinine story.

Oh, and the stupid ***** are too ignorant to know that white is not "the absence of color" - white is the combination of all colors.

That's why white light does this, you stupid ******* morons:

dispersion-of-white-light.gif

Reactions: MTC

Tha National Anthem is racist? Wtf?! **** espn

**** whiny lefties who hate America too. This country allows them to be free and have an opinion on government