• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Look, time to get real about Joe Biden's incompetence and dementia

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I am tired of the absolute lack of concern about the fact Joe Biden is not mentally competent. He is obviously, clearly suffering dementia. Every time he speaks, he makes a fool of himself. How bad is his condition?

Here, he tries to read a teleprompter to answer a question from a reporter, and reads the title of the script: “Venezuela top line messages.” No, I am not making this up:

Jesus H. Christ, I am waiting for the guy to make it official and say, "**** you, San Diego." Except that when he does so, not a goddamn (D)im will care, and all will insist on voting for a guy who is unable to differentiate a title or prompt from the prepared script he is supposed to read.

Oh, and how does he have a prepared script for a "live" interview? Oh, that's right, the corrupt, lying media is the hand inside that sock puppet's *** and has no problem pretending to ask hard-hitting questions that are in fact soft-toss strokes of the leg hair, cleared before the "interview" and to which Gropin' Joe's staff has prepared answers for Gropin' Joe to **** up.

"Venezuela top line messages" :pound:

I just go with it at this point. Biden is the gift that keeps on giving, every new day.

That is, until November when they'll try to put this nincompoop through.

I’ve stated in many treads about this.

1. My wife is a nursing home administrator. Part of that job, and past is assessments. “Do they fit the bill for our care we provide”. Instantly after a couple vids I showed her she stated (she not her for exact term) but he is stage 2 dementia. He has (again can’t remember correct term), mind mush. Meaning the words are there for him to say but his brain is scrambled and it can’t come out. That why he “struggles” to say what he wants. He knows it, but it can’t come out.

2. Any normal, non medical person can see this. I mean “ come on man”. Lol.

3. Trump has a vid showing “what happened to Joe” showing how articulate he can be to where he is now. It’s substantial.

4. I want debates and I want them now. I also want his med eval. Why hasn’t that need done when clearly a large populous sees a problem?

5. Come on man

Let me add,

1. I am actually sad for him and his fam. Being in the biz, this **** is crushing. Crushing.
2. Im sad that this is the Dems candidate. Wtf does that say. I mean come on man
3. I’m also sad that because of the blind hate for DT, they would prefer a person who could actually release nukes and not know it. Wow

Sorry for the numbering responses. Lol. Had several osha complaints I’ve responded to this week!

Worst political calculation EVER, now overtaking Caesar's decision to do away with the metal detector at the Senate: (D)ims promoting and stoking and fostering the riots.

That decision has forced mumbling, stumbling, bumbling Joe out of the basement and back to speaking, where he demonstrates once again that he is incapable of stating a thought due to dementia. In the past three days, we have witnessed two stunning examples, the one where the babbling moron reads the title prompt on the prepared text and his bon mot from Monday, “COVID ... has taken this year, just since the outbreak, has taken more than 100 years – look, here’s … The lives, it’s just, it’s … I mean, think about it. More lives this year than any other year, for the past hundred years,” Biden said in his confusion."

https://thebl.com/politics/biden-in...addressing-concerns-his-mental-integrity.html

So any person visiting here, please explain to me why I should NOT conclude Biden is suffering from dementia and is not capable of leading the nation.

Please.

1. I am actually sad for him and his fam. Being in the biz, this **** is crushing. Crushing.

Having a family member suffer through and ultimately die from Alzheimer's, I hear you. It is crushing. I felt sorry for him months ago when this was obviously starting to really show. But I think his wife's a piece of **** for letting him continue like this. Same with his handlers and 'advisors'.

I'm aware she does some other great work and she was one of the more eloquent speakers at the DNC, but what she's letting her husband go through is shameful IMO.

I'm aware she does some other great work and she was one of the more eloquent speakers at the DNC, but what she's letting her husband go through is shameful IMO.

Agreed. I cannot fathom how she allows this embarrassment to continue. Jill Biden appeared on at least six interviews to explain why her husband could not appear for the interview because of Covid. She is apparently that dishonest and power-greedy.

Agreed. I cannot fathom how she allows this embarrassment to continue. Jill Biden appeared on at least six interviews to explain why her husband could not appear for the interview because of Covid. She is apparently that dishonest and power-greedy.

#hunter

What mini-strokes? No mini-strokes!

For a group of people who pompously claim not to fall for moronic conspiracy theories, y'all regularly fall for moronic conspiracy theories.

Why don't you next tell us how Donald Trump and Donald Trump, Jr. are personally removing those blue mailboxes that nobody ever uses?

For a group of people who pompously claim not to fall for moronic conspiracy theories, y'all regularly fall for moronic conspiracy theories.

Never heard of the mini strokes until Trump tweeted about it. Doh! Then Pence made his non-denial denial about going to the bull pen. Who’s creating the conspiracy theory?

What mini-strokes? No mini-strokes!

Strokes can cause and lead to the mental issues he is having. Problem is if that was the issue, you would see signs of the Bell’s palsy which I. Do not see. Two, does the cause matter? He ISNT ******* THERE. Stroke, brain disease, wife hit him in head with hammer, Michelle Obama scull ****** him too much ....doesn’t matter

He is..........

Come

On

Man

The

Thing

Never heard of the mini strokes until Trump tweeted about it. Doh! Then Pence made his non-denial denial about going to the bull pen. Who’s creating the conspiracy theory?

They troll you so hard and you don't even realize it. So tell the truth, you can't honestly be voting for that boob Joe Biden, right? Gonna swallow your pride and vote for the Orange Man, aren'tcha?

They troll you so hard and you don't even realize it. So tell the truth, you can't honestly be voting for that boob Joe Biden, right? Gonna swallow your pride and vote for the Orange Man, aren'tcha?

Drink bleach.

Yur preaching to the choir. We've been real about Joes dementia a long time ago.

The left hasn't, and they don't care. Just get rid of Trump.

Better yet, if you rub that green residue on your skin I hear it cures .......ahhh anything yeah anything. Go.

Lol

Are you summoning our resident Ogre? Don't summon the Ogre. You don't want the green residue from Ogre skin. Ask Ark. There's no cure.

Let me add,

2. Im sad that this is the Dems candidate. Wtf does that say. I mean come on man
3. I’m also sad that because of the blind hate for DT, they would prefer a person who could actually release nukes and not know it. Wow

Orange Man Bad. Vote Biden.

Having a family member suffer through and ultimately die from Alzheimer's, I hear you. It is crushing. I felt sorry for him months ago when this was obviously starting to really show. But I think his wife's a piece of **** for letting him continue like this. Same with his handlers and 'advisors'.

I would feel worse for him if he wasn't such a **** human being to begin with. Good ole lovable Uncle Joe is an act. Tara Reade is the worst among the things I've heard about him but I guarantee you there are others. 5 years ago one of my friend's daughters met him, an 18 year old college student, at a college political event, and he stared her up and down and made a comment about her physical appearance. A 70 something year old man. That's how he acts at a public event right in front of people with a barely out of high school girl. So you can imagine what he must be like in private.

Obviously Trump can't claim any moral superiority in that area, but people don't care at all what a pig Joe is because he's a Dem.

Joe was never all that bright to begin with, he's plagiarized and lied about his background, said numerous openly racist things. These are things he's said publicly, again imagine how he speaks about such things in private.

He's a big phony and he is not a nice guy. But again, that stuff only matters if you're a Republican.

How come no one is asking the question about who is really in charge of the Biden campaign? Identifying the puppetmasters for public purview would be more interesting and informative at this point.
Is it his wife, the DNC, Hitlery?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

How come no one is asking the question about who is really in charge of the Biden campaign? Identifying the puppetmasters for public purview would be more interesting and informative at this point.
Is it his wife, the DNC, Hitlery?

Come-on man..........you gotta stand in line to get them answers

3vvswj.jpg
3wzgoi.jpg
im-on-team-joe-george-soros-puppet-biden.jpg
images
images