• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lori Lightfoot's cure for teen pregnancies in Chicago? FREE CONDOMS for ages 10-up

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

CHICAGO - Starting this fall, free condoms will be available at Chicago Public Schools with students fifth grade or older.

The Chicago Sun-Times reports this is part of a new policy passed by the CPS Board of Education in December.

Under the CPS policy, schools that teach fifth grade and up must maintain a condom availability program.

The Chicago Department of Public Health will provide condoms to 600 CPS schools to help prevent teen pregnancies, HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases.

She really sucks. I'm going to Chicago next weekend for a concert. I hope I don't get shot. (knocking on wood)

Unvaccinated. And I'm not wearing a mask either. **** off Flog.

Last edited:
Hate to defend her, but that is probably the only approach to take with this particular audience…no common sense or respect for themselves or anyone else. Not sure that they will be responsible enough to use them.

Hate to defend her, but that is probably the only approach to take with this particular audience

Yeah, forget the gang violence and shootings that makes Iraq look like the Hamptons on a sunny, summer afternoon - let's focus on getting 5th graders condoms.

Just post her picture in every classroom, every hallway, every boy's locker room.

Mayor-Lori-LIghtfoot-Official-picture-final.png

Every penis in the city will run and hide.

10 years old....

The boys haven't gone through puberty yet so that means unsupervised 10 year old girls are getting their boxes knocked out. Think about that and despair for more generations of black children growing up in welfare dependent single mother households.

Hate to defend her, but that is probably the only approach to take with this particular audience…no common sense or respect for themselves or anyone else. Not sure that they will be responsible enough to use them.
10 years old though?
That city really needs some serious help

Lightfoot looks like some 1990’s Tim Burton gothic character. That sleezeball could be in beetlejuice or something

CHICAGO - No other state lost a bigger chunk of income in 2019 than Illinois.

But on the plus side
In addition, the population of Illinois has decreased so much that the state lost a seat in Congress this year because of the latest Census.
C9K5sPcXcAAKSlj.jpg

lorilightfootmeme2_1024x1024.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
Just post her picture in every classroom, every hallway, every boy's locker room.

God damn. Why her eyes trying to separate from one another. I bet that ***** could see someone sneaking up behind her.

Lightfoot looks like some 1990’s Tim Burton gothic character. That sleezeball could be in beetlejuice or something

The MPAA would've needed to move it from PG to NC-17.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
I stayed in Chicago Friday night and did not get shot. I’m one of the lucky ones. I saw a lot of bums though, more than usual for that part of Chicago.

My main surprise was the amount of blacks and other non-whites at the TRUMP hotel. It was pretty incredible, to me anyway. They were guests, not protestors. its like even they know the Fake News MSM mantra of “Trump is racist” is a lie. The atmosphere was happy, upbeat and no one was wearing a ******* mask. Except for a terrorist who only had that eye slit area uncovered. I had my hand on my Glock until she left the lobby.

I thought the cure for teen pregnancy was abortion?

I thought the cure for teen pregnancy was abortion?

I think the cure for any erection is what was posted in #18.

Instead of handing out condoms, just hand out flyers of that.

Beat me to it by almost a year. :D

But it bears repeating.

God have mercy on this once great nation