• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lying sack Kerry

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
He really thinks anyone believes he would have the stones to say this? I think he is stupid enough to think of saying it. Everyone knows that in diplomacy, the important thing is to tell your enemy that they are not at all like you, and in fact don't even have a soul...Even his lies only reinforce his aura of stupidity.

In the interview, Biden recounts an exchange that occurred during a tour of Putin's office in 2011. As then-Prime Minister Putin was giving the vice president a tour of his office, the former KGB agent chided Biden through an interpreter saying, "It’s amazing what capitalism will do, won’t it? A magnificent office!" (either Kerry directly quoted this grammatical error or he is a just a dumbshit)

Biden jabbed right back.

"Mr. Prime Minister, I’m looking into your eyes, and I don’t think you have a soul," said Biden in a clear reference to former President George W. Bush's assertion that he was "able to get a sense" of Putin's soul.

...According to Biden, Putin "looked back at me, and he smiled, and he said, 'We understand one another.'"

Yeah, only in his dreams does Kerry get any respect from Putin.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Joe-Biden-Vladimir-Putin-Russia/2014/07/21/id/583908/

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
Oops. Biden. They sort of merge together in my mind..

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Oops. Biden. They sort of merge together in my mind..

ge23hd6bh9qs.png